Seducing Fester

Back at the Addams' estate, Debbie was in the baby's room, sitting in a rocking chair with Pubert in her lap as she read a book to him. She was slowly moving the chair back and forth as she read him the story of Cinderella.

"Everyone in the hall turned and stared at Cinderella...'Who is that beautiful woman?' Everyone asked. Even Prince Charming noticed the new arrival. 'Who are you?' he asked Cinderella." She read out loud to the baby, her tone almost bored with having to read to the baby.

Fester started to lurk in the door that was slightly ajar to listen to Debbie and watch her. While listening to her read to the baby, he stepped a tiny bit closer to the doorway, accidently hitting the door, making it creak.

Debbie paused and smirked, knowing exactly who was at the door. Debbie didn't look back but smirked as she continued the 'story'.

"My name is Cinderella,' she said to the Prince. 'Could you tell me, who is that man over by the punch bowl? That fascinating man...'" Debbie's voice grew a little husky. "' That oddly sensual man, that man who makes me quiver under my bodice..." She smirked.

Fester felt like his heart was going to pound from his chest as he listened to her words.

Debbie made her voice huskier and more seductive. "That bald man."

Fester felt like he was having a heart attack as he gasped and took off away from the door.

Debbie smirked smugly with glee.

-

Fester ran all the way downstairs to the den, Gomez was in there enjoying a game of darts while smoking his cigar. Lurch was holding the dartboard and moving it to catch the dart.

Fester rushed to Gomez's side in a panic. "She's driving me wild!" He yelled out.

Gomez looked at him in confusion while aiming the dart in his hand at the dart board. "Who?"

Fester starts to pace around the room. "Debbie!" He sighs longingly. "Debbie... even the sound of her name. Debbie~" He sighed again, drawing out her name. "Isn't it beautiful? She makes me think of vital chemicals." He ranted to his brother.

Gomez let the dart go, throwing it at the board and Lurch moved the board to catch the dart, his hands slightly shaking. Gomez smiled at Fester widely. "Truly Fester, has it finally happened at long last?" Gomez asked him excitedly.

Fester grinned at him. "I don't know... I think so! All these years I've watched you and Morticia... through windows... doorways... keyholes. I've been so happy for you, but I have to confess..." Fester looked away bashfully. "I've been jealous too! I've dreamed for some time now, maybe there might be someone for me..." Fester said wistfully.

Gomez tilted his head and aimed the next dart at the board. "There's Thing?"

Fester sighed. "I know, I know... But I want more now! Legs, elbows, a head!" Fester smiled and held up his hands as if gripping a head in his hands.

Gomez raised an eyebrow. "Two legs?" he asked before throwing the dart. Lurch moved the board again, gulping in slight fear.

Fester sighed again in worry. "Dare I ask Debbie to dinner? What if she says no?" he asked rhetorically while pacing, before sharply turning to Gomez with his eyes wide. "What if she says yes?!" He walked up to Gomez, "Gomez, if I asked her would you come? You and Morticia?"

Gomez grinned widely and put his hands on Fester's shoulders. "Of course!" They both turned to walk out of the room with Gomez's arm around Fester's shoulders. While walking out, Gomez threw the last dart over his shoulder while Lurch was dropping the board. Lurch's eyes widened and caught the dart in his mouth before swallowing it harshly.

-

At Camp Chippewa, Gary blew his whistle to gather everyone's attention. On the dock on the lake, the kids stood with boys on one side of the dock and the girls standing on the other side. Both sides in two lines formed. Persephone was standing in a black one-piece bathing suit with Amanda standing next to her in a bright orange suit. On the other side of the dock, Wednesday stood next his brother. Wednesday was wearing black swim trunks with a black tank top while his brother wore black and white stripped swim trunks and tank top. Persephone, Wednesday, Pugsley and Joel all stood out from the rest of the kids.

"Life saving!" Gary called out to the group of boys and girls. "Now, I know we are all top-notch little swimmers..." He spoke with a wide concerning smile. "But now we get to show our stuff and..." He over exaggerated pointing at them. "Earn those certificates!"

Everyone clapped excitedly except for Wednesday, Pugsley, Persephone and Joel. Amanda clapped excitedly fast before making eye contact with Persephone and awkwardly stopped clapping.

Gary looked between the girls and the boys. "How about our first little pair of life saving buddies?" He looked over at the girls. "Amanda? Persephone?"

The two girls walked forward. Amanda sneered at Persephone, "Is that your bathing suit?"

She stared forward... bored. "Is that your overbite?"

Amanda clenched her jaw and nervously adjusted her stance as they got closer to Gary.

"Now... one of you will be the drowning victim... and the other gets to be our lifesaver~!" He sung out with a wide grin.

Amanda smiled widely and raised her hand while getting onto her tip toes. "I'll be the victim!"

Persephone smirked. "All your life."

Amanda glared at her. "I'm going to be an actress!" she said while sticking her nose up.

Gary smiled. "Ah Brava!" he gestured to the water. "Now Amanda, jump in and swim out a few yards and start drowning." He instructed her.

Amanda nodded and moved to jump into the water and then proceeded to 'act' as if she was drowning.

She waved her arms and splashed around, acting horribly. "Help me! Help me! I'm drowning! Help me! I'm dying!" She called out dramatically and overdone before forcing herself to sink into the water.

Gary looked at Persephone, who was locked into a staring contest with Wednesday, with him trying not to smirk as Persephone looked at Gary. "I can't swim." She told him with a monotone voice.

Gary looked at her exasperated as large air bubbles broke the surface of the water. Wednesday, Pugsley and Joel smirking behind him.

-

A few days later, the four adults of the Addams' house arrived at a bistro and were being seated. "It's our favorite bistro. We've been coming here for years." Gomez told Debbie while taking Morticia's shawl.

Morticia smiled demurely. "Of course, it has been redone."

Fester had yanked Debbie's shawl out of her hands in nervousness before rushing to pull out her chair.

Gomez grinned as he pulled Morticia's chair out and scooted the chair in for her gently.

Debbie smiled thinly. "Oh, it's just lovely. Isn't it, Fester?" She turned her head to grimaced at the sight of Fester stuffing his mouth with bread.

Gomez smiled and raised an eyebrow. "Fester?"

Fester slowly took the bread that he had bit out of and handed it to Debbie who almost sneered but narrowed her eyes instead.

Morticia jumped in. "It's a quaint French custom. Sharing half eaten bread."

Gomez grinned while pulling out a cigar. "Fester is truly continental, he spent many years abroad." He talked Fester up.

Morticia smiled softly. "He speaks twelve languages... fluently."

Debbie smiled falsely. "I could tell... you know, when I first saw him, I thought he was from Europe." She softly giggled.

Fester looked at her nervously. "You did?"

She smiled at him 'softly'. "It's true."

He looked confounded. "But I took a bath."

Gomez and Morticia looked at each other contemplatively.