Let It Out

Booda : You're right Im in the wrong. Ima just be truthful to you . Ima tell you like this . Yes I planned on having sex with her . And I didn't plan on telling you . And yes I did have a conversation with Von about our relationship . But I don't want to be with either one of them. I love you . I wanna be with you. Nobody is perfect.
Just don't leave me . At least not now. I love you Victoria . You mean alot to me . We can build together and watch each other grow.

Victoria : I can't believe you would do that. You seem so perfect but nobody's perfect I keep forgetting.

Booda: Do you think we can bypass this?4

Victoria: You tried to fuck my bestfriend, and you was talking to your first love again . Like are you insane?

Booda: I Understand That But I Really Do Apologize Victoria. Im sorry.

Victoria walks out of the room and walks down the hallway. Booda stood in hallway.

Booda: Where you going?

Victoria: I don't know *starts to tear up* I think I love you , and I know I wanna be with you . But you hurt me so much I really just don't wanna let you go.

Booda: Babe, come here please . Let me talk to you. Let me hold you.

Victoria turns around with her head down wiping the falling tears from her face. Booda stuck her hand out and Victoria grabbed it . Booda lead her back into the room and she slid the chain across the door. Booda fluffed up Victoria's Pillows and pulled the covers back so that Victoria was able to get in the bed easily. When she got in the bed Booda went around to the other side of the bed and when she got in bed with Victoria she wrapped both arms around Victoria. However it was uncomfortable so Victoria layed on top of Booda. When she got on top of Booda she began to cry . Booda wrapped her arms around Victoria and held her very tight.

Booda: You know I'm here for you baby?

Victoria: Mhmm

Booda: I never wanna leave you baby. I won't ever hurt you again. I want us to move in together. I really love you baby.

Victoria: I love you too.

Booda: Can we make this work?

Victoria: Yes.

Booda: Can you stop crying we have to enjoy this time here ok?

Victoria: Ok baby.

Booda: You wanna go get in the Jacuzzi?

Victoria: Yes come on.

Booda: I about to go put on my trunks on.

Booda went to the other side of the room and put on her trunks she then got her strap and strapped it on tightly. She met Victoria outside in the Jacuzzi when she got outside Victoria was already in. It was dark but you could see shadows. She got in the Jacuzzi and to her surprise Victoria was naked Booda grabbed Victoria's hand as Victoria greeted her to be in the Jacuzzi with her. Booda bent down and kissed her on the lips. Victoria started rubbing on Booda and came across her strap. Victoria wrapped her arms around Booda's neck and she jumped up and wrapped her legs around Booda's waist. Booda caught her and She sat on the Jacuzzi floor Victoria found her way to the top of Booda's strap and she began to ride her. Faster and faster she began to ride her while kissing her softly. Then Booda made her stand up and bend over the edge of the Jacuzzi she began to thrust herself inside on Victoria Harder and harder while Victoria was screaming.

Booda: You like that shit don't you. Huh?

Victoria: Mmmm !!!

Booda: Tell me you like that dick .

Victoria: I like it ! Mhmm ! I like it.

Booda: Get up . Go lay on that bed.

Victoria got her towel and went and laid on the bed on her back as Booda followed. When Booda approached the bed she lifted one of Victoria's legs and put it on her shoulder got in between her legs and started fucking her hard.

Booda: You feel it? Hmm?

Victoria: Yess , I feel it fuck me harder.

Booda began to go faster and harder and Victoria started saying Booda's name .

Victoria: Yesss Michelle fuck me .

Booda: Ima fuck you mhmm!

Victoria: Don't stop I'm bout to cum. Yess fuck me , fuck me , fuck me .

Booda started going faster and faster until Victoria grabbed Booda making her stop. Booda pulled the strap out of Victoria.

Victoria: Damn that shit was good, you unleashed a beast on me tonight baby .

Booda: I had to because we not on a plane .

Victoria: Im about to go take a shower.

Victoria tried to get up.

Victoria: I can't walk ! Baby I really can't walk.

Victoria began laughing tremendously.

Victoria: Maybe I should wait a few seconds because my legs aren't agreeing with me right now.

Booda: Well I will get in the shower you can join as soon as your legs start working properly.

Booda got in the shower, Victoria got up a few seconds later . Victoria seen Booda's strap laying on the bed. She put her strap on and wrapped a towel around her and pushed the strap between her legs. When she walked in the bathroom she turned off the light. She took her towel off and got in the shower with Booda as soon as she got in she bent Booda over and put the strap in her and began to fuck her from the back standing on her tippy toes, and grabbing her dreads. Booda was trying not to moan but she couldn't help it.

Booda: Stoooop , please !

Victoria: Shhhh!

Victoria began going faster and faster then Booda began to moaning louder saying she was about to cum . Then Victoria pulled it out. Booda turned around and began to kiss Victoria. Sucking on her neck. They then began to wash and then got out.

Booda: Today was my favorite.

Victoria: I Loved it to baby.

Booda: I love you .

Victoria : I love you too .