Chapter 1 - The Lamp

It's was a Friday afternoon in summer and Bri was wasting away her life on Instagram and Twitter like all good teenagers do. But Bri was not an ordinary teenager.. No. She was a vine superstar. She was feeling quite sad that day because some 12 year olds on Instagram had said that the lamp beside her was prettier than her. "How could they say that" she weeped into her pillow. "I'm a superstar". Bri new how to cheer herself up, she called her best friend the queen of YouTube Glozell Green and asked her to come get some ice-cream at the Fort Myers ice-cream shop. Glozell was there in a flash, and they both began their journey down the street. "How have you been" asked Glozell "gr4+4" said Bri. "No really, Bri I am your best friend I know when something is up". "Ok" uttered Bri "some girls on Instagram were being really rude and it made me quite sad but ice cream always cheers me up so I will be fine". Glozell made one of those weird noises that she makes in her YouTube videos. Finally they arrived at the ice-cream place. "OH NO" shouted Bri in a estranged rage "it's my arch nemesis step clavin". Glozell quickly pulled out her green umbrella and smacked the bitch over the head with it. Step slumped to the floor. "Thank you Glozell" squealed Bri, "that's why you're my best friend" .