August's BabyMama

August move

No

Why won't you let me leave?

Cause I'm not about to have my baby mova going on a date with no one

Ughhh

This be the sixth time in three weeks he has cock blocked. We not even together. We just have a beautiful baby girl together. He gets to fuck all this random bitches but I can't go out on a simply date.

I ran upstairs to our room. Yes I live with him. He won't let me leave. I had moved in when I was pregnant for safety reasons. But I got money and a good hold on being a mom, he still won't let me leave.

I got undressed and put one of Aug's shirts. I walk down the hall to check on my princess Aubrey. I walk into her sleep with her butt in the air. I can't lie August and I little fucking around gave us a beautiful baby girl.

I walk downstairs to see the big meanie watching tv. He look at me, I just rolled my eyes and headed to the kitchen.

August and I had been stop fucking after our daughter hit three months. I wasn't about to keep fucking you and you fucking some randoms. So after that we just friends and parents.

Yes he do try to fuck me on the slick. We be in bed and he be feeling and kissing on me. One time I woke to him eating me out. I can't lie we fuck afterwards. Not since then have we fuck. My friends tell me we just need to fuck and talk our feelings out. Whateva!

I walked around the kitchen getting me some food. Since I ain't going out I'll pig out. I finish eating and cleaning up. I hear the meanie coming in the kitchen. I look at him and rolled my eyes again.

Keep fucking rolling your eyes imma fuck you until them bitches are crossed for good.

Fuck you August

I was about to walk out the kitchen when he pulled me to him. He had me up against the wall. He look down at me with so much angry and lust. I tried to move but he wasn't having it. He ripped off my shirt. He lift me up and placed me on the counter. I was completely naked. He push me back and started eating me out. I moan for him to stop but it paid me no attention. He kept going. I felt my body shake signaling I was cumming. He came up looking me in my eyes while stroking his dick in his hand. He rammed his dick in me.

Fuckkkkkk!

Shut that shit up

Daddy!

Shut up and take this dick

He pumped in and out of me a few more times. He moved me to the table. He started hitting me hard from the back. He smack my ass over and over again. I can't lie I was loving this. He pulled out of me. I turned and face him.

Why you stop?

Cause I want you to ride this dick.

He threw me over his shoulder walking us to the living room. He sat me on the couch and sat next to me. I got up and kneeled in front of him and suck him up good. I heard him moan and groan. I got up and slide on top of his dick. I slowly bounce up and down. He held my hips and started to match my speed. Soon enough, we were bouncing and moaning together.

Baby imma cum

Hold dat shit

He got up with himself still in me. He held my hands behind me and stroke in and out of me until we both cam.

Fuck August I love you

I love you too, be mine babeh

Im already yours daddy

Rest of that night me laid downstairs watching tv and talking about us.