War on G.U.N

"This is where we part hedgehog. I'll take care of the choppers and drones." Eggman said over his capital ship's com link. "Gotcha. You get that Shadow?" Sonic said. "Yes. Metal, you give us a guide. If there's any drones ahead, take as many out as you can! We have to hurry!" Shadow demanded.

Then he saw Metal Sonic fly in front of his carrier and give him the thumbs up. "Everyone one else, you know your jobs! They're right ahead waiting for us!" Sally ordered. "Right!" Everyone said in unison. The army split into two parts. Eggman and his capital ships, and the rest of the team with 22 individual carriers.

Each carrier held 50 men. "Okay guys, here we go!!" Knuckles yelled, as he floored it. Right then, men with RPG's, choppers, drones, and ships all began firing at the group of shuttles. "Okay Metal, do your thing!" Sonic yelled. Metal Sonic nodded, and flew straight towards the ground.

He took out every human being he came across. He killed men by the hundreds, and even the flying drones. The rest of the carriers shot at the choppers and other drones. "Doctor, keep those choppers off of us!" Knuckles yelled. "They're flanking my ships! You have to rush through there!" Eggman yelled back.

"Knuckles!!" He then heard Shade yell. He turned and looked at her in the copilot seat. "Look!!" She shouted in fear. He looked out the blast shield, and looked at the ground. "Oh shit!!" Knuckles shouted, and jerked the carrier to dodge a missile.

"Sonic! They have freaking anti air tanks!" Knuckles yelled in his mic. "What!" Sonic and Sally looked up outside. They saw giant tanks roll up to front lines. "We don't have anything to take those out!" Sally fearfully screamed.

"Yes we do." Shadow smirked calmly. Everyone had the same "wtf" expression in their cockpits. Then, one tank blows up. Then another. And two more. Then 4 more. "What's going on down there?" Metal questioned. "OOOOHHH YYYEAAAAHH!!!! Back in the game baby!!" They then hear a loud, annoying voice.

Then everyone saw a overgrown green crocodile run straight through the tanks. "Ah god.." Shadow pinched the bridge of his nose in annoyance. "Hey he's got it! Keep doing what you're doing Vector!!" Rouge said cheerfully.

"Cmon!! We're almost there!!" Sonic yelled. "Metal and I gotcha covered from down here Sonic! Now go kill those bastards." Vector said. "Thanks Vector. Now let's bolt through the path they cleared us!!" Sonic ordered. Everyone put their level into throttle, and the jets zoomed passed all the vehicles.

"It's right up ahea- what the hell is that?!?!" Knuckles yelled in fear. A gigantic fiery red arm popped out from the rain, and crushed 3 troop carriers.
__________________________

Scourge and Jameson stood on the giant bridge, watching Iblis reform. "Ah yes... After all the death and blood, I finally freed Iblis." Jameson said in satisfaction. "Now, my part is done. I'm going after Silver, then slaughtering him and his friends!" Scourge demanded.

"Scourge!!" Both of them then heard. They both turned around in shock. Silver was standing there, bruised with dry blood all over him and his clothes. "Impossible.." Scourge gasped. "Wasn't hard to escape Lexus. All she did was shake the entire time." Silver snickered.

"Get him away from here! He cannot reach Iblis!" Jameson silently said to Scourge. Scourge the bolted at Silver. Silver grabbed Scourge's wrist and his neck, and through him over on the beginning of the bridge. With Scourge landing hard on the pavement, Silver flew at him with a knife.

Scourge roller over, and kicked Silver in the stomach. "I will kill you... Then your family will be next!" Scourge phrased. Silver rolled back, and grabbed the back of Scourge's jacket. He ripped it all the way off of him, as he flipped him over. But, he stopped in fear.

"Yeah... Look at me now Silver.." Scourge said calmly as he painfully stood up. Silver was so filled with fear, as he stared at Scourge's completely metal arms. "This is what I am now! Remember how you thought I died from that fall? No... I wish I had! You turned me into this freak monster!" He screamed.

Silver then felt a little remorse. He knew what he did. And that it was his fault. And without paying attention, he felt Scourge's metal fist smack straight into his cheek. He faceplanted hard on the wet and sharp pavement. "And I'm gonna kill you with them..." He smirked and put one of his arms in Silver's face.

He grabbed Silver by the neck and pulled him up. "Just think... In about 10 minutes, nothing you do will ever matter anymore..." Scourge whispered in his ear. Silver grabbed Scourge by his eye patch, and pulled him straight into his own knee.

Scourge held his nose in pain, then was kicked in the face by Silver. "Not if I can stop it!" Silver yelled. He then jabbed Scourge back in the jaw.