Un-Expected Marriage

In the big hall, everyone is running here and there. Why not? Today is their boss ADVIK SINGHANIA's wedding.

" Arey jaldi jaldi hath chalau aaj shadi hai, ek hafte baad nhi jo itna dheere dheere kam kar rahe hu."

("Hurry up, everyone! The wedding is today, not next week, so stop working so slowly!")

Among all the commotion, the commanding voice of Mrs. Singhania, Advik's mother, rang out. Usually calm and composed, she demanded that everything be done on time.

"Jeevika wo beta Jeevika yaha aao tho zara."

("Jeevika! Jeevika, come here for a moment.")

A young woman, around 25 years old, wearing a white dress, approached while writing notes in a book. She stood in front of Mrs. Singhania, also known as Shalini Ji.

 Singhania, also known as Shalini Ji

" Ji Aunty,??" she asked sweetly.

"Beta jakar Advik ko dekh ke tho aa ki taiyar hua hai ki nhi, Ye ladke ka koi bharosa nahi hai shadi ke din bhi kaam lekar betha hoga." With that, Shalini Ji walked away.

("Please go check on Advik and see if he's ready. Knowing him, he's probably still buried in work, even on his wedding day.)

But Jeevika froze in place, stunned at the mention of Advik's name.

" Kya mein aur usay dekhne jaau?? Yaar ye tho sher ki gufa me jana hu gaya. "she muttered, biting her lip nervously.

("Do I really have to go check on him? This feels like walking into a lion's den.)

" Lekin kya kar sakte hai jana tho padega." she sighed, gathering her courage as she made her way upstairs to Advik's floor, which was eerily quiet compared to the rest of the house, as if no one lived there.

("But I guess I have no choice,")

Jeevika mustered her resolve and walked toward Advik's room. She stopped by the door, raised her hand, and knocked.

Par response na milne par wo fir se knock karne hi ja rahi thi jab darwaza kholta hai aur koi usay kamar se pakad kar ander khich leta hai..

When there was no response, she prepared to knock again, but before she could, the door swung open, and someone grabbed her by the waist, pulling her inside.

Jeevika was shocked, and fear quickly took hold as she realized who had pulled her in.

It was none other than ADVIK SINGHANIA.

Advik Singhania, the 28-year-old CEO of Singhania Group of Companies, and Jeevika's boss.

Yes, Jeevika worked as a manager at Singhania Group of Companies. She had previously worked under Advik's father, Mr. Aditya Singhania, but when his health suddenly declined, he resigned, and his son, who had been managing the New York branch, had to return to India to take over his father's position.

As Mr. Singhania's health deteriorated further, he expressed a wish to see Advik married before his passing. It wasn't long before a wedding was arranged with the daughter of a business partner, and the responsibility for the wedding planning fell on Jeevika's shoulders.

During this time, they had met numerous times, and each time, Advik would get close to her, making her heart skip a beat.

Now, just like every other time, Jeevika found herself breathless in his grip.

Her eyes were tightly shut, but she felt a shiver run through her body as something cold brushed against both sides of her neck.

One was Advik's lips, softly kissing her neck, and the other was...

A GUN.

" Jeevika tum kyu baar baar mere samne aati hu. Kyuki jab bhi me tumhe dekhta hu tho man karta hai ji tumhe kisi band kamre me band kar do or.." He trailed off, his voice dark.

("Jeevika, why do you keep appearing in front of me? Every time I see you, I feel like locking you in a room and...")

Hearing this, Jeevika managed to stammer out,

" S..Sir dur hatiye aaj apki shadi hai. Please mujse dur hatiye"

(S-Sir, please step back. Today is your wedding day. Please, keep your distance.")

In response, Advik burst into laughter, a deep sound.

Suddenly, he leaned in close again, grabbing her by the hair and pulling her toward him, his voice dangerously low as he said,

"Aaj shadi tho hogi par... " He paused, caressing her face with the barrel of the gun before finishing, "It will be between you and me."

( "Yes, there will be a wedding today, but..."

"Tumhari aur Meri"

("It will be between you and me.")

..............................

It's a collection of short stories, which I may create into a proper story in the future.

So for quick update, do vote and comment down your thoughts...

Follow me on Instagram for spoilers I know you are not following me...

Also, make 500 followers on Wattpad for a surprise update..

Happy Reading 😙