Chapter 13: Jake, Mom, and a Little Will

Sorry guys for the long wait! I am so busy! My dad made up all these chores and restrictions on me for the summer! Ugh!! So I am trying to write while I still have time…. Guys I am really trying to write! I am so sorry please forgive me!!

******

Recap:

                We had dinner that mom made; it was as delicious as ever! Jake and Paul got along fine and so did Jake and my parents. I guess Jake is easy to get along with, but I still had some questions for him before he went home.

***

                “Jake can I talk to you?” I asked Jake while half-dragging him to my room.

                “Yup, what about?” He said as I pushed him in and closed the door. I walked over to my bed and sat down and he followed suit.

                “Well, I still have a bunch of questions for you about you.” I mumbled while a bit my lip. He smiled and looked down at me. That’s another thing I like about him he is about six-five so he is taller than me.

                “Okay shot,” He said

                “Why did your brother say that you hated girls? Why do you mainly stay away from people? Why did John choose you as Alpha? Why am I different from the other girls?” I inquired

                “First, I do not hate girls, I will also tell you that one later. Second goes along with the first. Third, John knows what I am. Last but not least, you are beautiful, kind, loving, caring, honest, sweet, you do not want to be with me because I am powerful like most girls, and you are modest, and I love it.” He bent down and kissed my cheek and I blushed, “See that’s what I’m talking about.” He smiled and kissed my cheek again making me blush redder, “so innocent.” My face got redder.

                “And you’re not?” I asked. He grunted,

                “Let’s not talk about that.” He said. Someone’s protective…

                “I think we should.” I pouted, and made a face. He blushed. Ha! I got him to blush. Awesome…

                “What is there to know about something that doesn’t exist?” He mumbled. I think I wasn’t supposed to hear. Hey, I am not making fun of him for being innocent. It’s a good thing, because I am too.

                “You’re right,” I said in a normal voice, still making him jump, “Mine doesn’t exist either, it’s a good thing,” I giggled. He looked at me shocked.

                Than he pounced on me pining me to the bed and let out a growl, “Who are you and what have you done with Kristen. Answer me!!!” He said playfully while pointing a finger at me like a small child would. I slapped it away.

                “Didn’t your mother tell you not to point at people, it’s highly rude,” I said in a snobbish voice. He laughed.

                “Nope but your mother said to keep pointing.” My eyes widened, he laughed,

                “What would my mother say if she heard that?” I said while giggling.

                “Well, she’d probably say, ‘No way am I ever doing the filthy hobo again’.” My mom said from the door. She burst out laughing with me while Jake sat there stunned. He had just been called a hobo. I got up and high-fived my mom.