Part 1: Just a Girl

(Y/n) groaned as she heard the pouring of rain outside, she quickly cleaned the remaining dirt from the table and walked behind the counter. From the corner of her eye she could see the same man who often comes at night across the street.

His skin was as white as snow and his eyes was closed as he got drenched in the rain, wearing a knitted gray sweater with black jeans, he stood in the rain not bothering the cold drops pouring down on him. (Y/n) looked at the man with curiosity. She always saw him stood there, be it in the rain, or just in the coldness of the night. He stood there without a care in the world.

She snapped back to reality once her co-worker told her that her shift was over. She walked to the employee room, removed her apron and grabbed her bag from her locker. Once again she groaned when she remembered the pouring rain outside, she grabbed her umbrella and opened it once she stepped outside.

She glanced at the man across the street. He was leaning against the wall with his eyes closed. She wondered how he could withstand the cold weather while being soaked wet.

She pondered for a minute, debating whether she should go talk to him or go on home. She bit her lip and sighed to herself then crossed the road to the man.

The sound of her footsteps must have made the man open his eyes to look at her. She stood beside him and made sure that he was also under her umbrella. She felt the man's gaze fixed upon her, questioning her.

"You shouldn't stand in the rain." The girl said while keeping her gaze on the wet road.

"And you shouldn't be talking to a stranger." The boy replied with full amusement.

"You'll get sick."

"You'll get killed."

"You wouldn't kill me."

Tha man snickered, "what makes you think I wouldn't?"

The girl swallowed hard then grabbed the man's hand, pushing the handle of her umbrella in it. Without bidding the stranger goodbye, she dashed away in the rain. Leaving the man with (semi lol) wide eyes while holding the handle of the umbrella tight.

*the next day*

(Y/n) stood behind the counter then smiled as she heared the chimes, signaling the coming of their costumers. Her eyes went wide as she saw the man from before. He was now wearing a different shade of sweater with the same black jeans. Her eyes went to his hand where her umbrella was.

She felt her cheeks turn red as their eyes met. The man smiled at her then went straight to the counter.

"Hi-" he looked at your i.d, "miss (y/n)."

(Y/n) gave hime her best smile, "good evening sir, what can i do for you?"

He looked at her with total curiosity before ordering a simple coffee. He stared at (y/n) while she fished out his change.

"Will miss (y/n) serve my coffee?"

(Y/n)'s eyes snapped up to him and smiled, "yes sir."

When she handed him his change, he went straight to the corner of the shop, her umbrella still in hand. She prepared his coffee and went to his table, serving him his drink.

She was about to go back to her station when she felt the man's hand on her wrist. She blinked and turned back to him, "do...you need anything else sir?"

"Sit with me?"

*(Y/n)'s P.O.V.*

I gave him my warmest smile, "I'm afraid I can't sir, I'm still working."

After I said that, my co-worker walked inside and saw me before giving me the thumbs up signal. I nodded and went straight to the employee's room. I grabbed my bag when suddenly my co-worker told me that one of the customers asked for me.

It must be him again.

I walked outside and sat in front of the man. I avoided his gaze and looked at my umbrella instead.

"Thanks for lending it to me."

My head snapped up then my heart stopped as I closely saw his smile. I could already feel my cheeks burning, "N-no problem."

"Suga."

I raised a brow, "you want more sugar?"

The man in front of me suddenly burst in fits of laughter. My brows creased, "what's so funny??"

He wiped the tears on his eyes then let out a toothy grin, "My name's Suga, well nickname that is."

I blushed from embarrasment and lamely let out an "oh, sorry"

"It's alright. So-" he leaned his arms on the table and looked at me. "Miss (y/n), what made you give up your umbrella for stranger like me?"

I avoided his gaze because I could already feel my stomach flipping, "Why? Can't it simply be an act of kindness?"

"Didn't your mother tell you not to talk to strangers?"

"Yes she did. So I should be going now-"

"But you already know me" he pointed out.

"Well technically, I only know your name. That doesn't count." I argued with my arms crossed.

I heard him chuckle, "And yet your still here huh?"

Once again, I felt my cheeks heat up and my stomach flipping as I stared at his grinning face. I bit my lower lip and was about to stand up when he spoke, "I'm joking! Hey-" he grabbed my arm again and asked me to sit down.

"I shouldn't talk to strangers." I replied, pouting.

"My name is Min Yoongi, I'm 23 years old, my birthday is on March 9, 1993, my blood type is O, my favorite color is white, my-"

I stopped him, "Suga, what are you doing?"

"I'm not a stranger anymore." He grinned.

I laughed and shook my head before sitting back down. "You really want me to keep you company huh?" I grinned.

We talked until closing time. My co-worker giving me a wink which I replied by rolling my eyes.

"So, miss (y/n). See you tomorrow?" He gave me his special eye smile.

"See you" he handed me my umbrella and i watched his back dissappear in the night.

I guess talking to strangers isn't so bad after all.

》》》》》》》》《《《《《《《《

Omygosh I've been MIA for literally 120727392829 years 😱

Anywayy, I've been working on some stories right now. And I hope you all enjoy this!!

Please inform me if there are any mistakes with my grammar and/ or spelling.

This is a two-shot so there will only be 2 pages. This story is not edited.

Thanks for reading!!

Credits: to the rightful owner of the photo. To BTS.