Part 2: Just a girl

Weeks went by before (y/n) saw the man which piqued her curiosity. It was true that he told her those facts about him, but those were merely facts. The girl wanted to hear his story. He never left the girl's mind after the talk that they had. It was those eyes of his. Those cresent shaped eyes of his. She felt anxious and curious as she looked at those eyes. She wanted to know more. More about him.

She snapped back to reality as she heard the loud thunder outside. Reigning the sky on its own. She looked outside, quite often than usual, unconsciously searching for the man. She didn't know why she felt the need to talk to him, to even remember him. He was merely a passerby, a stranger, a stranger whom she felt the need to give her attention to.

'See you tomorrow', she sighed as she remembered those words of him.

The phrase which everyone loathes and adores at the same time.

"Hey, you can go now-" Her co-worker told her with a smile.

She went to the employee's room and fetched her bag, groaning as she realized that she forgot her umbrella at home. She bid her co-worker goodbye and went outside. Only to stop once a certain someone caught her eye.

It was Suga.

She felt herself swallow hard as the rain drenched her whole. She marched towards him with heavy footsteps. Hearing her heals splash through the puddles. Once she was close she noticed the swollen and red cheek of his, a mark of a hand still visible. Suga never opening his eyes even upon knowing that someone was in front of him, his head tilted upwards, feeling the cold water on his face.

She felt her breathing stop as she lifted her hand up to his cheek, caressing it gently.

He snapped his eyes open and looked at her before letting himself get used to the cold yet somehow still warm hand of hers.

"What happened?" He could hear the worry laced in her tone.

He shook his head slightly while giving a shrug. He didn't feel the need to tell his sob story to a stranger, whom he felt attached/attracted to.

He felt her shift beside him. He crouched down and felt the cold breeze through him.

"Are you waiting for someone?" The girl striked up, which he hummed in response.

"I always see you standing here."

"I guess I have a stalker now huh?" He asked her with amusement.

He heard her laugh at his statement, "Is it a she?"

"I think you've gone crazy-" He looked up at her while laughing.

She rolled her eyes before speaking up, "I meant your waiting for a she?" She felt him go quiet, which only meant that he wasn't gonna answer any time soon.

She swallowed hard, debating whether she should keep quiet or speak up her mind, deciding on the latter part.

"She's not coming back" the girl said as the rain poured above their heads.

He smiled and stood up, still not leaving his spot. "I know." She looks at him incredulous then lifts a hand out, feeling the cold water on her already wet hand.

"Why stay here? Why have hope? Why wait for someone who's not gonna come back?"

He smiled and looked at her, "I'm not.." he looks out at the rain again, "I guess I just want to be surprised."

She felt her mind go blank at his statement.

'He's not gonna let go.."

"I'll surprise you."

She felt his gaze on her. She swallowed hard again. She didn't need to do this. But she wanted to. To help someone move on. To help someone relieve themselves of the pain of the past. To be there for someone who can't let go. She just had to help him.

He smiled as she stared at the road before them. He knew she wanted to help. The only problem was that, was he willing to move on with life. Was he willing to take this chance to be happy again.

After a minute has passed what he said next changed their lives forever.

"Surprise me then."

》》》》》》》》》♢《《《《《《《《《

AJDOAJDOKA WAAAHHH

This didn't go the way I planned. But meh, this'll do. I'm truly sorry if the ending is short but meh. It wasn't too out of place right?? Or was it?? Ok I'll stop worrying.

So here are some points that are kinda confusing: [sorry about that] (/•3•)/

"The one who slapped him was his mother, there was basically a fight when he got home. Why did they fight: his mother knew of his waiting for his girlfriend and she tried to talk to him but suga basically spoke back to her in a harsh tone. Because of that he goes back to his waiting place, where he and his ex met. He was waiting for his ex [kinda like the man who can't be moved song]"

Anywaysss, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it!

Read my other stories:
One Last Time (jungkook x reader)
Short Poems

Please inform me if there are any mistakes with my grammar and /or my spelling.

Credits to: BTS; the owner of the pic.

*this story is not edited