Chapter 5 - Strong as Rock, I Guess?

COLE

After the 1 hour free time, it's already our dismissal and it began raining. Mom said she will be picking me up around 4, so I wish she'll really come because back before I was in grade school, mom keeps on forgetting that.

"Please form in line outside and for commuters, u can go now and for the fetchers and bus service, please wait them inside the gym, okay?" We all understood it so it means I'll stay in the gym.

We went downstairs and still in a line. I said bye to Hirano because she's a commuter. I think 20 out of 26 of our class are commuters? And I'm not one of them.

I was so quiet and speechless looking at the boys playing basketball, so I'd just wondered around the campus.

When I was walking, I saw the ninja hanging out by the corridors.

"So, how's your day, nindroid? " Kai said to Zane.

"It was great, I actually got the highest scores in all of our seatworks this day!" He said boastfully xD

"Uh huh, cuz you're a nindroid! It's unfair! We're lucky we aren't ur classmates cuz we're totally dumped by you!" Jay said looking down at the floor while crossing his arms.

"U would regret Zane! Our class is fun! Funnier than ur weird jokes... xD" Cole whispered the last part that made the other 2 laugh.

"What did u say, Cole? I bet it is about my jokes!" He said peacefully.

"NOTHING! Watevs Zane... so how about u Lloyd? What do u mean 'Even I' ?" Kai said curiously that he really wants to know.

"Uughh.. It means... Even I.. can't believe that new students easily fall in love to ur HANDSOME... face." Lloyd said.

"Thanks for the compliment, greeny. So by the way, u noticed something with Bea?" Kai said dat made me have the goosebumps so I hid on the walls.

"That girl is... making me feel.. comfortable? I think." Zane said.

"U know guys, I'm getting a hang of that girl! I just saw her---... nevermind" Jay said that he really wants to talk about that... embarrassing story.

"She's kind. I wanna talk to her like. Two of us only!" Cole said.

"Shut up dick head! I wanna be with Bea, in the bathroom... alone." Jay said weirdly.

"UR REALLY A MANIAC, JAY! And u have Nya, right?!" Lloyd said that made the other boys said 'ooooh!'

"Shut it blonde! U just like the girl too! And ur so lucky u and her are classmates!!" Jay said .

"Huh? No! I think all of u like her except for me!! I didn't got any chance to talk to her!!" Lloyd said.

"So it means u like her? Yiiieeee for the first time in forever~" Kai sang that song from Frozen that made Lloyd kicked his feet.

"So yeah. Seriously. I wanna talk to her. THIS IS MY CHAPTER!!!" Cole said excitedly.

"Wut?" They didn't get it because they don't know they're in a story xD shhh!

"Ugh! Nevermind! She must be here somewhere! I'll try to look back again and she will be here! *looks back but I wasn't there* aaaawww?!" Cole said angrily.

"Based on my database, out of all of us, Cole likes Bea the best?! Am I mistaken?" Zane said then they all stepping forward towards Cole.

"Wat, no! I said I just want to talk to her, idiots!!" Cole said while stepping back and leaned on the wall.