Normal?

Me: Chapter 4! Let's go!

Aoyama: Please put us in it!

Me: Okie Dokie! But that means less Ryuuri... :(

Ryuunosuke: I could live with that.

Rita: Noooo my baby! (jumps on Ryuunosuke)

Kanda: Here we go again...

Rita : (kisses Ryuunosuke)

Ryuunosuke: (kisses back)

Everyone: OH MY GOD!

Ryuunosuke: Don't overreact. I only did it because the same thing happens in every chapter, she kisses me then I faint. We have to change it up some more OK?

Jin: Damn I thought we actually had some hope in him.

Ryuunosuke: (angrily stares at everybody)

Rita: It's okay, at least you didn't faint.

Shiina- Plan C?

Everybody: NOOOOOO!!!!

---------------------------

Ryuunosuke sat against the hospital door for the next hour, thinking about everything that crossed his mind. Every once in a while, he could hear Rita have a coughing fit, and that made him feel so terrible. The others eventually walked down the hallway, saw him, and suffocated him with hugs. He immediately pulled away. They all noticed that he has been crying for a long time.

Misaki yelled, "DRAGON!!!! It'll be okay!!!" , she jumped on him, forming another hug.

He drastically blushed, then pulled away. Shiina then interrupted the small talk and opened the door. They all ran inside. Ryuunosuke stood in the doorway, far behind everyone else , but enough to see Rita.

The British girl sat up, and made a cheerful expression. The girls all attacked her with hugs. Shiina was already balling her eyes out, while most of the girls were crying gently. Rita gladly accepted the hugs, and comforted the girls, while more tears escaped from her eyes. They all broke away from the hug, and Rita knew that they wanted answers.

She told them everything. When she was done, everyone was crying. She hated seeing people cry, especially when she caused it. Her heart was beyond broken.

She glanced back at Ryuunosuke who was casually leaning against the doorframe, arms crossed, and looking down. Rita lightly smiled at the boy who was trying so hard to be strong.

But she looked around at the rest of the room, and she knew that the cheerful expressions from this morning were gone, and now replaced with depressingly, deep, sorrow.

"Hey.. guys... I'll be dismissed from the hospital in a few days.. and I'll be in Japan for awhile because I can't go on planes right now..."

She saw lights smiles appear on some faces, but it quickly faded. She was trying everything she could to cheer then up.

"Once I'm back, I want everything to be normal again.. Okay?", she said desperately.

The others nodded and slowly, they were getting back to normal. Soon, Misaki shouted,

"Rittan!!", she whipped around the room acting like a bird.

They all giggled. It was nothing much, but she was still happy. They all started making small talk, as if Rita wasn't in a hospital bed. She loved that, it's exactly what she wanted. The time flew by, and a doctor came in to tell them Rita had to get ready for bed. They all got there stuff together and began to leave.