Thirteen Pt1

Alisha's Pov
I had just walked into my office; I had so many things to get done it was amazing. I love what I do, it's like when I'm at work I feel comfortable and when it's done I'm at peace. Right now I have 3 meetings.

Ik y'all like damn girl 3 meetings wth have u been up too. Well I ended up attending college and TSU. I had a good time while I was there. I got my degree in business administration and vocational degree. I started working on my cosmetology licenses at 16 and ended finishing just recent. Yea ya girl is smart and a hard worker.

With all of that being said ik y'all want the tea on what happened with me and Trey. Well we aren't tg bc I got with Darrius. I honestly love my relationship, he is so loving and supportive he makes me just love love even more.

Anyone can't argue with someone who you feel like is your soulmate right but truly and sadly he is just my lover. Trey will forever be my soulmate. We talk abt so much that he knows everything abt me.

We feel for each other's pain or happiness. He doesn't have to tell me if he's feeling down bc I feel that I sense that. I still do love Trey very much but I just don't know if I'm in love with him.

It's hard to decide that when you have a man who cares for you and you both have strong feelings. I do feel like me and Trey are holding words in like we did 5 yrs ago but as y'all know that they will come to light.

My thought process had been stopped with Maylen coming in. He is my assistant and girl he is the best. Maylen is 23, he loves to draw and he also have a bf. Which they both are so sweet and cool. I love to hang around them whenever I get the chance. They have lowkey became my friends.

Ms-I mean Alisha you have your meeting in 10 mins, I just wanted to let you know. Ok thanks so much Maylen. Would you like to go out to lunch? Yea I would love that cause td is going to be packed Maylen said as he already felt tired from the week and it had only been Monday. Alr well then I will prepare for my meeting and you just be ready for lunch ofc my treat.

Great I have a meeting in 10 mins. Oh yea I forgot to tell y'all I own two business one is my hair and lash business. The other one is HTBG which means (Help Tech Be Greater). I wanted to put both of my degrees and my licenses to use. Which I am so glad that I was able to do that. Now I'm up coming and doing me.

TIME SKIP

Darrius POV
I got up slowly out of my bed and I felt good. Me and my girl went all night and man that shit was the best. Oh shit wait y'all don't know but I'm messing with my ex again and she got me on lock. Yes Alisha never did me wrong and yes I was good but my boy told me to fuck being loyal and have a little fun. So the night I turned 19 was the night me and my ex got things started up.

I been doing this so long it's just normal. Alisha is at work so much she don't even pay attention now I be with another female. I love her doe and imma continue to do what I'm doing.

She alr knows that I got a crib. I leave the phone that she got my location with at that crib and I use my other phone. Me and my siblings don't talk abt what I do especially because they her friends.

Yea I may be wrong but yea I'm a young nigga that just don't give a fuck no mo. Why have one when you can have multiple ts just that simple. I should treat Alisha like a queen well tbh I do it's just that ion show her the other real shit. But td me and my girl finna go out to this lil coo ah restaurant I took Alisha to. Alisha got to go first and now she finna go. Idgaf she will be happy either way cause it's nice.

We get there and I see Maylen and Alisha so I try to turn around. But nah she trynna stay why bra. She know nun abt Alisha so imma let shit slide. I wanna sit right here bae. I say igh to ha ass cause ion want her to think of nun. I guess Alisha was finna walk out and seen me. I told my ex not ta say nun then she gon say I'm his gf and kissed me.