The first day

Ella's Pov

It's a brand new day. I'm so excited! It's Monday though...But I really want to know who our new clients are! This is going to be my first time in a manager team, I can't screw up things...

I got in my car and drove to the agency's building listening to Ed Sheeran on the radio. I got in the driveway parked my car and run to catch the elevator which was about to close. I was distracted with my phone so I didn't exactly see if someone else was in the elevator.

-Wow, Good morning to you too! -India said behind me.

-Sorry! I'm so nervous about today! I don't know why but I got this feeling that everything in my life is about to change...The worst is that I don't know if it is going to change for better or worst!

She rolled her eyes playfully and walked out of the elevator with me.

-I'm nervous too! I just can't believe this is our first day at work! Did the boss told you who the clients were? -I knew she was curious, I was curious myself but I didn't have the answer for that.

-Nope, he didn't tell me anything.

We finally got to the boss's room, and we froze at the door.

-At the same time? - I giggled.

She nodded with her head as an "Okay", and we nervously knocked. He opened the door with a calming smile and said:

-Good morning... We have been waiting for you.

India's Pov

We walked in and saw this four really, and I mean really tall guys. They were dress with dark ripped skinny jeans and band's t-shirts. Are they our new clients? Oh damm they look so cool! An awkward silent settled in that room. We were all looking at each other, all thinking. Ella broke the silent and she said:

-Good morning, I'm Ella Parker, we will be working together I presume...- she said in a very professional way.

The boys giggled and honestly I did too.

The boys smiled and introduce themselves as five seconds of summer or 5SOS.

-So enough of cheap chat, let's sign a contract, ladies and gentlemen. -Mr. Johnson's (our boss) said.

After an hour and a half, the contract was signed and the program for the tour was given and explained. We got up ready to leave but someone touched my shoulder gently. It was one of the guys from five seconds of summer.

-Hey, amm do you two want to have lunch with us? - he asked scratching the back of his neck.

-Yeah, sure...Where do you want to go?

-We don't know New York I was hoping you two could advice a good place to eat pizza. -he said, with an embarrassed voice.

-Hey, Ella?- I said as I touched her arm, to get her attention. She turned around and I continued.- Good place to have pizza with the boys?

-Oh I know a really good place, and it's not far from here we could go walking.

-Great!

We walked to the elevator and got out of there.

Ella's Pov

We walked for a few minutes and got there. The boys are hilarious and really nice. We got in to the restaurant Michael pulled India's chair and Luke pulled mine. We had a great lunch. We finished and walk outside.

-So big day tomorrow, han?- I said. Tomorrow we are starting the tour. We start by going to Lisbon, and we are staying there a week, because India is from there and the boys want to see the city.

-Yup, don't forget we meet at the airport at four am!- India said.

-That's so early...Anyway, where are you guys going now?- Luke asked.

-We are going home finish some paper work.- I said.

-And make our bags and all of that.

-Oh okay, Bye girls-they said.