Chapter 14

LIANA'S POV~

Dream-

I was walking in the forest but I didn't recognize any of the markings that say it's Forks, England, or Camp.

"Percy?!" I called out. "Anna?!" All I heard was rustling. "Grover?!" The rustling got closer.

I tucked my bracelet and my sword appeared with my shield. People walked out of the bushed and it was all my friends and family.

My Mum walked up to me and hit me before I could react. "You aren't even my real daughter! All you do is remind me that I'll never have my own children!" I was in shock at what she was saying. I had dropped my shield and sword and cupped my cheek.

"Mum?! What's wrong with you?!" I exclaimed.

"You. You are what's wrong with me." She backed off. My family and friends all approached me till there was only one person left.

Percy walked up to me. By now I was lying on the ground, motionless. I didn't even flinch when he walked up to me. "Liana Quinn Cullen, I hate you."

And it took just that to tear me down. I sat there and cried while dream Percy just stared at me in disgust. Then a sword went through his torso. I screamed.

"PERCY!" I screamed. "NO!! PERCE!" He fell to the ground and I crawled over to him but someone pulled me away. I clawed at the person and I heard them yell.

"Lia! Lia- Calm down!" A voice yelled. I recognized the voice to be Percy's and I clung onto him for dear life.

I woke up and saw that we were at the apartment. Sally walked in with a glass of water and some Advil. I thanked her and curled into Percy. Downing the water, I took a few pills.

"If there's anything else I can do, let me know." Sally said. I gave her a smile that she returned.

"Thanks you Sally." I said. She kissed my forehead and then left.

"Lia, what happened in your dream?" Percy asked quietly. I took a deep breath and buried myself deeper into his chest. He held onto me.

"In my dream, my friends and family were all saying abut how I was the problem and that I should have never been born. I'm an abomination! I'm half vampire and half god. This is not normal!" I exclaimed. Tears ran down my face and onto Percy's hands.

"Lia, demigods in general are not normal. Just being the daughter of Zeus is not normal but do I care? No, I don't and do I care that you are half vampire? No, I think it's bad ass." I giggled at that part. "Lia, I love you for who you are."

He leaned down and I met his lips halfway. Sparks went off like they always do and they new get dull. We snogged for a while till it was dinner time. I decided to go to the bathroom first.

I went to the bathroom and cleaned myself up, making the tear trails disappear. When I thought I looked decent, I left the bathroom.

Hurrying to dinner, I sat next to Percy and ate the stew Sally had made. "This is really good Sally!" I said. She smiled at me.

"Thank you Liana." She said. I smiled and continued eating. Percy held my hand under the table. He started tracing circles in my palm and I giggled cause it tickled.

"What is it Lia?" Percy asked with a smirk. I gave him a smug smile back.

"Nothing love. Can I use your phone after dinner Sally?" I asked. I want to call my parents and see how everyone is doing. She nodded and Percy looked perplexed. "You can call them with me too." He smiled and kissed my cheek. I blushed like crazy when I saw Sally grinning.

I finished my stew after about half and hour of eating. "May I be excused Sally?" I asked. She looked surprised I asked but nodded. "Thank you. Where do I put my plate?" She looked surprised again.

"Just in the sink, I'll do them later." Sally said. I brushed her off.

"I'll do them. It's the least I can do for letting me stay here so I'm not away from Perce." She smiled at me gratefully.

"Thank you Liana." I nodded and out my plate in the sink. Then I waited for dinner to be done so I could do the dishes. I cleaned them off with hot water and soap then placed them in the dishwasher.

I finished the dishes and then someone came and hugged me from behind. They put their head on my shoulder and their lips on my neck. It made me shiver.

"Oops." Percy said with no trace of it being an accident.

I laughed quietly and he turned me around, facing him. "What room am I going to sleep in?" I asked. He looked guilty for a second.

"We don't have any extra rooms-" I cut him off.

"I don't care about that. Will I be inside?" I joked. He smiled. "When I stay at Alpha Sam's house he always have me sleep outside because I tend to pull out my weapons if someone touches me." He laughed and Sally came in with an eyebrow raised.

"Don't ruin the curtains." Sally said. "Or kill Percy." She added as an extra thought. Percy glared at her and I poked him in the stomach. I was met with abs and I scowled in my head. He looked smug.

"I'll just stay in Percy's room. We've shared a cabin since I was at camp." I reassured Sally. She looked guilty too but I waved her off. "Gives me time to prank Percy while he's sleeping." And then I slipped away with Percy running after me.

I ran and jumped onto his bed and snuggle into it. He kissed my forehead, as he thought I was asleep, then he started getting a pillow and blanket. I sat up quickly.

"Percy, I'll take the floor. It's your bed and apartment." I argued. He and I went back and forth for a few minutes till we came to an agreement.

"We'll share the bed." Percy said abruptly. I nodded and scooted over. He climbed in and we stayed away from each other. I made a move and put my head on his chest.

He put his arms around me and his chin on my head. We fell asleep that way and I thought, 'I'm not letting Percy go to school without me.'
✳️✳️✳️✳️