No More Friends, Ending 5, Yandere

(This also has some of it from the "Alone" Ending, so look for the "BOLD" and from there you can read on. Only, though, if you don't want to read this over again)

You hugged Michael and cried into his shirt. "I'm so g-glad you're here..." You barely whispered. "What did the fucker do to you?! You look so worn and beat." Michael's eyes widened. "Did he-" "No... no, he...h-he didn't do anything too b-bad..." "Well what the fuck DID he do?!" You looked down, not wanting to tell him. He noticed your glance, though. He followed it down, but saw your neck.

"The fucker put a COLLAR on you?!" He was about to get up, but you stopped him by grabbing his shirt. "Don't d-do it..." "C'mon Y/n! I need to beat this fucker till he stops moving!" You sighed and let his shirt go. He smiled. You looked up, you loved seeing his smile. It was rare that he ever smiled. But, the moment didn't last long. A gun shot sounded through the room.

**BOLD**

Michael heard it, and jumped to the right, just missing it. He looked and saw the bullet came from Toy Freddy. Lunging forward, he caught Toy Freddy off guard. He grabbed the gun and pointed it towards Toy Freddy's head. The drugs were taking effect. When he was drugged, they had changed his mind. So whenever he got so angry he felt like killing, the drugs took effect of his mind.

He shot Toy Freddy right in the head. You still remember the last time he got like this.

~~~~~~

"GOD DAMN YOU!" Michael was shouting at the football captain. He shoved Michael forward. "Get the fuck out of my face!" The captain yelled. "You know why you got drugged?? Cause I don't like you, and if I don't like you, you get the fuck out of here!" The captain aimed and struck his fist for Michael's face. Michael caught it with fast reflex's. The captain gasped, surprised.

"What kind of fucking monster ARE YOU?! You're INHUMAN!" Of course, he only said this, seeing his eyes. His blue eyes swirled with black and red, along with a huge tint of anger. "So it is true." Alex, Nick and you stepped out from behind the bleachers. Immediately, Michael's eyes went to normal color. "You drugged h-him." You said, facing the football captain.

"You don't know shit! Plus, you girls are so stupid with those big breasts of yours, you won't even say anything, now will you?" He asked with a smirk. "Hell yes we'll say shit. You don't get to decide that!" Alex said. "What if I did you a favor?" He asked, eyeing your breasts. He licked his lips. You gasped and covered your chest, flushed red.

Nick went in front of you, protectively. "Sleazy bastard..." Michael muttered, punching him, knocking him out in one hit. He turned to you, Nick and Alex. "Thanks for trying to defend me, but I'm ok." You frowned and came out from behind Nick. "No you're n-not!" You said, running in and hugging him. He blushed at the feeling of your chest on him. (He is like a foot taller than you)

Being not used to hugs, he had his arms out, as if afraid to hug back. Alex and Nick motioned for him to hug back. He hugged back slowly. The feeling of your warm body against his was magical. You lay your head on his chest. His heart fluttered and skipped a beat. "You're not ok... y-you need friends whether you a-admit it or not!" His eyes widened and he blushed harder.

"Would you be my f-friend?" He asked. You nodded and he smiled.

~~~~~~

To Freddy lay on the ground, dead. Your hands shook. There was no way to stop him now. He turned back to you. His eyes were mixed with black and red with anger. Just like he was in the flashback. Freddy still lay there, dead. 'Why isn't he getting up?!' Goldie started laughing. You turned to him and Freddy was dead on the floor. You gasped, eyes wide.

You were about to move until you saw a knife pointed at you, literally inches from your head. Following the blade, to the handle, to the face, you saw Toy Bonnie was wielding it. "When anyone dies, here on in the real world, hey don't come back, Y/n." You looked back over at both Freddy's as they disappeared. You looked at Toy Bonnie, glaring. He held the knife closer.

"I could kill you for that. He killed my boyfriend, so I can kill his girlfriend." Toy Bonnie said, smiling. "I'm... I'm n-not his girlfriend..." You said. "Oh, so I guess he wouldn't mind if I did this!" He pressed the knife against your throat and swiped it against your throat. Blood seeped out of it at an alarming rate. You feel unconscious soon after.

"I don't appreciate you killing her." Michael said, blankly. "Well, what're you gonna do about it?" Toy Bonnie asked. Michal raised his hand, and balled it into a fist. Toy Freddy held his throat. Michael seemingly was choking Toy Freddy. Toy Freddy was lifted off the ground as Michael's fist was raised up higher. In an instant, Toy Freddy died from being choked.

"Oh, well this is awkward..." Goldie said. The gun was lifted off the ground, seemingly on it's own. It shot all the bullets it held, and Goldie died in an instant. However, because there was a magical being here, it stayed together. He looked at Y/n, smiling. Her blood was all over the floor and she was laying on the ground with her eyes closed.

He lifted up her body and lay her on the bed. He would be back later. Meanwhile, he went to find the others. Finding the correct room, he saw his three friends in a cage. "Michael! I'm so glad to see you!" Alex yelled, catching Bonnie's and Chica's attention. He didn't say anything. "Michael, what's wrong?" Alex asked. "Bye guys." He simply stated. The ceiling above them fell and crushed all three of them in an instant.

(OOOOOOOOOO~ PLOT TWIST)

"I won't let you get in our way." He said, before going back to Y/n. She still lay there, dead. He smiled, and sat on the bed. Hugging her close to him, he kissed her lips, and watched her color come back to life and her cut and blood disappear. When she opened her eyes, they were her original color with red and grey swirling around in them.

Her eyes widened and cheeks flushed realizing what she was doing, but made no attempt to move away. Instead, she closed her eyes and kissed back. Michael *Mazoku smirked into the kiss. He had finally gotten what he came to the overworld for.

*Mazoku means devil-family

Be ready for an intense fucking lemon! It'll be resuming from this, so you won't have to skip to BOLD. Oh, and Michael was a demon all along, so PLOT TWIST! BAIIIIIII!!!! I'M SUCH A BIG TROLL HAHAHAHAHAHAHA