࣪𖤐࣪26:United

📍Norbrook•Kingston
Oct 5
6:38am

🍭𝔎𝔢𝔷𝔦𝔞𝔥 𝔪𝔦𝔨𝔞𝔢𝔩𝔞 ℜ𝔬𝔡𝔯𝔦𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔷-18🩶"ᴷᵉᶻ"•"ᶻⁱᵃʰ"

"ᴷᵉ"•"ʰ"

Gripping the bedsheets as he continuously thrust into me,tears brimming my eyes while I make an effort to breathe properly.

Only noise audible is the clapping of our skin along with the sound of my moans which turned me on even more.

It's like every time we fuck him cocky new to me.

Delicately clutching my neck he pulls me so that my back was resting on his chest.Still Jabbing me he placed soft kisses on my lips.

His thrust became faster and I sink my fingers into his side "uhhh..godd".

"Fuck me back!, Yaah move suh shy?"The low, husky tone of his voice sent shivers coursing down my spine, leaving me with a thrilling sensation.

His lips leaving kisses from my ear to the nape of my neck, I place my hands on the head of the bed to get a little more friction.

My body shuddering only to moan unexpectedly when he thrusted into me heavily.Screaming out when he pulled out slammed back in.

"Next time yuh nuh wull up mi things"he says

My mouth falling open, no sound leaving as he thrusted into me, seeming to be harsher each time.

"Mhmm B-babe." I whimper, wanting to moan.

He gently adjusts my position, so I'm bowing, gazing into his eyes. As I look into them, I notice his eyes glazing over, losing focus, and becoming distant, indicating he's reaching the peak of pleasure. "Weh all a the attitude weh you did have over the phone?"he asks catching me off guard.

How me fi answer that now?

"B-Breed me"I moaned lowly

"Fi real" I hear him ask, gripping my waist while changing his movements to whining his hips into mine.

Yes,I wanna have your babies sir

"PLEASEEE"I answer in a breathy tone while my legs start to tremble.

As our eyes lock, I can see the intensity building inside him. His pupils dilate, and his gaze becomes softer, more relaxed.

I can sense his body tensing, preparing for release. His breathing slows, and his lips part slightly, as if surrendering to the moment. I feel his fingers dig deeper into my skin, holding me close as he whispers my name "kez" his voice barely audible.