Care much?- liam (Imagine)

You were at Cheer Practice on the field.

"And 5,6,7,8" you say as you practice your latest routine.

All the girls follow you, until they stop and stare behind you.

"Why are you stopping?" You say as you stop.

"Because your on our field!!! And I suggest you get out!!" liam fired behind you as the whole lacrosse team was behind you too.

You turn around.

"Excuse me!?, Your field?!, It's our field!! We share remember! And today is our turn to have it! As cheer captain I suggest you move out of my way!" You spat.

" and As Team Captain I suggest You let them go liam..." scott said.

"No, we have a game up agianst devenford prep! And we don't want lose, now do we!" Liam yells as the whole teams yells after him.

Liam comes so close to you, that his face was literally 1 millimeter away.
"So I suggest you get out of my way!" Liam pushes you.

"No! Get your little teamates out of my field or else-

"I SAID Get out of my feild!" Liams pushes you so hard that you fell to the ground so hard.

Everyone on gasped so loud.

"Oh my god did he just do that?" One of the cheerleaders said as placed her hand on her heart.

You got so pissed off and got up.

Liam turned around for one second and suddenly....

You yelled and tackled liam down and slapped and punched him so many times.

"I------HATE YOU!!!" You yelled in between punches and slaps.

Stiles and scott tried to pull you off of him.

"We could use her, she works for defense!" One lacrosse players said as they watch you punch liam.

"Oohh, that must hurt!" The lacrosse team says as you slap and punch him.

Stiles and scott pulled you off of him.

"Let go of me!" You yell as you struggle in stiles grip.

Stiles let go.

"You will regret this, liam Dunbar! Just Watch!" You spat in his face.

"Lets go ladies..." you say as you push past him.

Liam was left with a big scratch on his face, a bloody nose, and a big red hand mark on his cheek.

Ha ha ha...