7. Out

I was getting ready to go out with Andra, her boyfriend and Jason. Putting my favourite eye liner and a bit of mascara, I also decided to apply some pink, casual lip gloss on my lips. I was wearing my favorite jean shorts with a casual top with white and black that was belly less, I just love belly less tops.

"Ready for the double date?" Andra was next to me putting her make up on as well.

"What? Date! Nahh, is just a friend-friend meeting" I said almost shouting at her. The word 'date' is just not a familiar one. I never been to a date actually, I had a boyfriend two years ago but it wasn't that cute kind of relationship, we barely hold hands. We never been to a date or anything, and our 'relationship' lasted no more than two days. Is better off single, who needs boys?

"Well, this wasn't my plan. I am gonna combine you" she was putting on a red shade of lipstick. She was wearing a dress which was not that kind of elegant one, more like a casual one, just like my outfit. It suited her perfectly as she is short in height. Her long hair was almost up to her butt, she was pretty girl, full lips, brown hair just like mine, green beautiful eyes and a personality that everyone loved, no wonder why all the boys are on her (not literally).,

"Wtf, Andra, he doen't like me anyway" now I was shouting at her.

"Aham" she was talking in a sarcastic way. She's so sarcastic, no wonder where she got it from (me obviously).

***

We were outside waiting for the boys. Andra's boyfriend came first. It was just weird, she has just 14 years old and has a boyfriend, you serious! (even if even I had a boyfriend at that age, but still). Children this days.. After a minute Jason came and I greeted him with a hug.

"Hello, my name is Paul, nice to meet you Amelia, Andra told me about you" my cousin'a boyfriend was polite. I remembered him, why? Because Andra used to send me photos of them too almost everyday. He didn't look different from the picture. His hair was a dark brown and his eyes a light brown, he was also short, looking a bit young for his age. He suited my cousin just perfectly, they looked so adorable together.

"Hi, please tell me Amy, nice to meet you too" I shook his hand, giving him a warm smile.

We decided to go eat at Pizza Hut in town because they had a amazing pizza and every one of us loved pizza. I mean who doesn't love pizza?

On the way there we were kidding and laughing. "So, how long are you too going out?" Paul was talking to Jason.
"Ohh, we are not going out" I interrupted their conversation. "I though you are, sorry" he apologised. "But anyway, you would look nice together" Paul complimented. My cheeks beagan getting a shade of pink and all that Jason said was "Thank you". Really? Did he actually thanked him for that? I thought his going to be something like 'eww, no', because why would he want to go out with me? I mean, I won't even go out with myself if I were a boy.

"Paul, can take I selfie on your phone?" Andra asked him. She took his phone from his bag and took a selfie. We were all smiling at the camera. Then suddenly Paul got a message from someone. When Andrea read it out loud it was saying 'Hi babes, I miss you, love, Samantha". She stood there for five seconds with wide eyes then her face dropped.

"Who the fuck is Samantha?" she was pissed off.

"I got no idea, I don't know her, I never talked to her before" he looked innocent.

"Ohh, Yeahh, then why is she calling you babes? Ha?" she almost slapped him, still yelling at him.

"Do you think I know, I told you I have nothing to do with her!" he got angry too, he still tried acting like he was innocent.

Me and Jason were just there looking at two 14 years old couple fighting.

After almost two minutes when they almost calmed down, he got a other message from the same person saying: "omg, I'm so sorry, I got the wrong number".

"I told you but you don't trust me!" Paul said throwing his hands in the air dramatically.

"I apologise, I, I don't know, I was just jealous, because I love you" Andra was actually sorry. I just tried to hold back the laugh and it looked like Jason tried to do the same. Geez, you should have seen Andra's face... He just forgives her giving her a kiss on the lips. Awe...

***

Everyone was happy now, they had forgiven each other. Now we were at the Pizzeria eating a huge pepperoni pizza each. Now your question is, can you actually eat a whole pizza by yourself? Yes, I can, I love pizza so much that just one pizza wouldn't be enough for me. I actually eat a lot, but you can't really see it on my body. I can eat how much I want that it wouldn't make any difference.

"You have some ketchup up there" Jason said giggling.

"Where?" I asked

He took a tissue and wiped my ketchup off my face. I started blushing. "Done" he said when he finished whipping the ketchup.

We were talking and nothing very interesting happened. Just four friends laughing and enjoying themselves, eating tasty pizza, that's it.

"We going into my park after, ok?" Andra asked us. We agreed. After we finished I took money out my walled to pay. Jason blocked my way trying to stop me, "Nahh, I'm paying!". I had a small argument with him for who to pay the pizza. Finally he slapped my hand and he payed, and won the argument. "Didn't you just slap my hand?" I was laughing. "Yes, I did" he was being sarcastic.

We got up and went in the park near Andra's house. Then a old friend came to us saying "Hi yaa, people, wait, Amelia, is that really you?".