Dream world

"You will be hanged for your crimes witch Anna-Lee" the judge sealed my fate with those words. My guards grabbed my arms and pulled me out side to the hanging tree and put the noose around my neck and said "Any final words witch?" I kept my head high and said " I am a wich but I mean no harm. I want to heal the ill and have a peaceful life but I won't have a life at all now." With those final words I felt I feet come out from under me and I couldn't breathe. I kicked and kicked I just couldn't get air with my hands tied. My longs burned like thay were on fire. And moments later my world went black and my life was over.
I wake up gasping for air and put my hands on my neck only to see that this time my skin is raw. Usually when I have this nightmare I'm not physically harmed just a little shaken up.
I get out of bed and go to my bathroom to shower. After my shower I walk in to my closet and get dark wash skinny jeans, a long sleeve blood red V neck top, and a black scarf to cover the mark on my neck.
After I'm dressed I go down stairs and grab an apple and my black combat boots and back pack. I walk out the door and the cool fall air hit me, I walked over to my black truck and drive to school.
(At school)
When I pulled up to School I was greeted by my best and only friend Skyler or sky. " hay Anna what's up?" Sky asker. " not much just the same" she nodded in agreement. " well we better get going" she said and we walked towards the school.

I know it's short but hay it's the first chapter so the chapters will get longer. but with that said how was it.
🍂🍁ForeverNightmares🍂🍁