Chaper one

BEEP!
BEEP!
BEEP!
"Ugh" I groan as I sit up in my bed not ready for the day to begin. I hate Monday's. Wait no I just hate school. It's not like you want to wake up everyday and go to (as I call it) the death place I call school.
"SKYLAR GET UP YOU HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL"! my brother Xavier yelled from outside my door
"IM ALREADY UP YOU DUMMY"! I yelled back.
I get up and go to my bathroom and take a nice long shower and come out. I go to my walk in closet and pick it some skinny jeans and a light blue shirt that says "don't wanna be here" I know ironic right?
I put on some mascara and grab my bag and phone and go downstairs to see my dad already left for work and my mom cooking eggs and bacon when my brother stuffs his face *gag*.
"Could you be anymore disgusting"? I say to him
"Could you not be annoying for once"? He said back
I know you probably think we don't have a good relationship but we do we are very close he would do anything for me.
"Look you two stop fighting. I'm going to have a late shift tonight and your dad is gone on his business trip so be safe okay"? My mom said
"Okay mom don't worry about me. I don't know what to say about that boy over there though". I said and my mom laughed and my brother playfully glared at me.
"Okay I'm going to go now. Bye mom. See you at school bro".
As I pull into the parking lot of the school people start to stare and I just keep my head down letting my brown hair be a shield. I don't like being the center of attention.
I get to my locker and three girls come up to me. I don't say anything.
"Hey Skylar". The blonde said.
I didn't say anything back I just started to walk away.
"Hey! When I say something talk back"
"Okay. What do you and your little plastics want with me. I don't want to be here and I don't want your drama. I promise you if you start something with me I'm going to mess up that face you payed a lot of money for"! I yelled and people in the hallway stopped to listen.
"Look here you little ugly girl. Don't mess with me or this will be the worst school year you have ever had". She said
"I'm so scared. I'd like you see you try". And with that she walked away. Well right after pushing me into a locker.
As I'm walking down the hallway already late for class I bump into someone. When I look up I immediately regretted it.
.
.
.
.
.
Thanks guys your reading I hope you like it so far. Don't worry it will get better. I might update everyday or just two or three in one day. Thanks my lovely readers💋