We Only See Each Other At Weddings And Funerals

RUSSIA, OCTOBER 1, 1989

As a group of women were doing water aerobics, a young man and women were flirting in a bench, the worker their warned them that it's not accepted by knocking on the wall made out of glass, the girl kissed the boy on the cheek and quickly jumped into the water.
The older womens in the water saw that the girl started to bleed.

The russian women gave birth to a baby which she didn't have at the beginning of the day.

On the 12th hour of the first day of October 1989, 43 women all around the world gave birth. This was unusual only in the fact that none of these women had been pregnant when the day first began.
Sir Reginald Hargreeves, eccentric billionaire and adventurer, resolved to locate and adopt as many of the children as possible.
He got eight of them.

2019

After interviewing another well-known new star Dorothea was relieved to go back to her office. She was wearing just a long loose black pants and a white sark which showed out the curves, just some black heels and let her hair fall everywhere after a long day. It's been 13 years since she last seen her family, now she's about to have her own family, honestly she never thought that she will ever see them again. Until that thing happened.
'Sorry to interrupt you on your free time but i have to tell you what i just hear about Jack and Anna from the Digital Editors !!' Amy opened her door as fast as she closed it behind her. Dorothea and Amy have known each other since they were was 17. She helped her about her career choice and stuff, basically built her normal life.
'You should be sorry i was about to rest! But tell me cause it's probably more interesting than this new project i should be working on.' told her as she stood up from her chair to hug her.
'Okey so basically they had like a project together to work on and Michael saw them-' she was mid sentence when her office phone rang.
'Wait! It's the guy who gives the projects out, if i don't pick up the boss will kill me.' said to her stopping her from talking, she wished she didn't pick up.
Cause the news were that her billionaire father has passed away. The excitement what she had on her face left the whole building. She went pale.

***
[Dorothea wearing an off-shoulder long sleeves black top with a black skirt and black leather knee-high boots]

As Vanya entered to the Academy, saw their beloved Grace. Someone called her name.
'Vanya?' Vanya turned around. 'You're actually here.' 'Hey Allison' 'Hey Sis.' they said to each other, after many years. They hugged each other, that's when Dorothea came in, she was sad on the way here, confused, but when she entered and saw her sisters hugging each other, she softened. 'I don't even get a hug?' She asked when they turned to her. 'Omg, Dorothea' Vanya looked at her with surprised eyes. 'I was 100% sure you wouldn't come along.' Allison added it. 'Yeah well my partner said i have to go and be with you guys while saying goodbye to the old man' she said and she hugged both of her sisters. 'It's weird to be together again huh?' Allison said smiling like a kid, she couldn't believe their little trio is back together after all these years.
'Ah. What is she doing here?' Diego suddenly appeared. 'You don't belong here. Not after what you did.' 'You're seriously gonna do this today?' Dorothea turned to him. 'Way to dress for the occasion by the way.' 'At least I'm wearing black.' Diego said while walking up the stairs. 'You know what? I—Maybe he's right - And I shouldn't' Vanya started but Allison interrupted her. 'Forget about him, i'm glad you're here.' She looked at Dorothea. 'We both are.' Dorothea smiled at Vanya.

***

Dorothea was walking around, looking at the books and newspapers what their father had a collection of, he kept vanya's book and every single story dorothea has written, the academy's posters and all memories of their youth.
'Welcome home, Ms. Dorothea.' She heard a familiar sound behind her. She turned around as she said. 'Pogo.' She quickly hugged him. 'So good to see you.' Pogo said to her. 'Honestly same, but it feels strange to be back.' She said while looking at her feet. She looked up at Pogo, and slowly turned her head. She looked at Five's painting. 'How long has it been since Five disappeared?' She asked turning her whole body to the direction of the picture. 'It's been 16 years, four months, and 14 days. Your father insisted i keep track.' He explained, it's been so long, we all lost hope in seeing him ever again. 'You wanna know something stupid?' She turned to Pogo. 'I always used to leave the lights on for him. I was scared that he would come back, and it would be late and the house would be dark and he wouldn't be able to find any of us, so he'd leave again. So every night me and Vanya sneaked downstairs to make a little snack for him and made sure all the lights were on.' She told him the story of how hopeful i was back then. 'Oh, i remember your snacks. I'm pretty sure I stepped in half those peanut butter and marshmallow sandwiches.' He sighed. 'Your father always believed that Number Five was still out there somewhere. He never lost hope.' 'And look where that got him.' She told him, the siblings were hopeless, they believed that Five didn't survive where he ended up.