p r o l o g u e

"i travel, i travel everywhere. i travel to old hotels in the middle of the countryside, admiring the many fields and beautiful flowers which remind me of her style and cute little accessories. i travel to little hotels which have creaky floorboards and pictures of all the owners dating back to the 1700s, these remind me of his mature character and quirky stories which i spent so many dates to the park listening to. i travel to city hotels which allow me to look over the homes of so many people i will never meet and allow me to overlook the many expensive paintings which consume my imagination which remind me of her many random thoughts and tiny reminders that his mind is always wondering, always alive and ready to daydream of creative little things like being able to fly or the many different shades of yellow. i travel to my friends houses and make small conversation to catch up after weeks of nothing but likes on facebook and short phone calls which reminds me of his many friends, some living in other towns or countries or continents or universes it seemed, they all resembled little characteristics of him that i miss so much. i travel to resorts all over the world, capturing they're unique features and decorations with my old polaroid, awaiting the time i can place them in story book of how i tried to find my soulmate, so i can show him and make him smile on our anniversary. i travel because i'm trying to escape the many thoughts i have about him when really all i'm doing is trying to fill the hole he left with small things that make up the horrific masterpiece which is him."

----

so here's this, idk what it is yet but i kinda made it for my descriptive writing due to the fact that i can't really do much with it so why not make a book and slide it into there somehow.

so basically, this will be a phan (dan and phil) romance fic, including a lot of issues from society that aren't focused on much bc really most fics are smutty ones or dramatic ones but they don't all really cover certain subjects that i'd like to address within this book.

therefore, this book WILL include quite a few touchy subjects that may trigger some memories / bad emotions / stuff like that so i will warn you but pretty please don't read if it'll upset you.

anywayyyyy, i hope you guys enjoy this amd please vote and comment and maybe check out my other stories (princess|h.s. and euphonious|m.c.)

ily all - bailey xo