Chapter 12

We soon left the wonderland and headed back to our hotel. Camila had bought everything and anything she saw. From stuffed animals to key rings and hats. She says they are for gifts but I know most of them are for her. We got back to the hotel and I sat on the edge of the bed while Camila lay on her back beside me.

"Today was so much fun, thank you baby" she sat up and gave me a sweet kiss before lying back on the bed.

"I'm so tired, I'm going to get changed into my new pyjamas" she said excitedly hopping off the bed.

I laughed at her as she grabbed one of the bags full of Disney Merch and running into the bathroom.

A couple minutes she came back out. She looked so cute in her Minnie Mouse pyjamas. She crawled into the covers and I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her into me.

"Goodnight baby, I love you" She said and my heart fluttered in my chest. I smiled like an idiot, nuzzling my face into her neck.

"Goodnight, I love you too" I whispered into her neck, kissing her neck quickly before laying back down beside her. I focused on the sound of her breathing and soon drifted off to sleep.

------------------------------------

"Babe you never told me about work the other day. How did it go with the new person?" She asked remembering I had told her. I had really hoped she had forgotten about it but unfortunately not.

"Ehm it's crazy actually turned out to be Selena Gomez" I shrugged it off as I really didn't want to continue this conversation. But I knew that wasn't going to happen.

"OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS" she screamed quickly covering her mouth remembering we were eating our breakfast in a public restaurant. "Are you serious" she whisper yelled. I laughed at her cuteness.

"Yes babe I'm serious" I laughed. She seemed shocked.

"And what happened!" She asked excitedly. I love how interested she is in my life and how much attention she pays to me when I speak to her. It's like I will be the last person she will ever talk to and she's savouring the moment.

"Nothing I just got assigned as her assistant and that's really it" I said simply. "How's soccer been? Any new opportunities" I asked trying to changed subject. She obviously knew I didn't want to talk about work so she let it slide. I loved that about her.

"It's been pretty good actually, but I have to an opportunity to leave next week to go to LA for 2 weeks and if that goes well then I'll be flown to Germany to have a chance to be signed professional over there" she seemed hesitant saying it. I felt my heart drop. I loved Camila and all I could want was for her to be happy and follow her dreams. But it crushed me to know I might not be apart of seeing her accomplish them.

"Oh that's amazing babe" I tried to sound as encouraging as I could but I knew she wasn't buying it.

"I haven't said yes yet I have until Monday so I have two days to decide" she seemed said about that and it hurt me because I knew If she wasn't in a relationship with me she would have already said yes.

"Camz, I love you and all I want for you is to be happy that's all I ever want so don't say no if you think I'll be upset because I won't, I'll support you no matter what" I grabbed her hand that was on the table and brought it up to my lips giving it a quick peck before setting it back on the table.

"I love you too but I'm still thinking about it" she reassured me and I smiled at her. I leaned over kissing her gently beiges sitting back in my seat.

-----------------------------------

We headed back to our hotel to grab some stuff before going off to the beach as we were heading home early tomorrow unfortunately. We got there to see no one else but us there and I honestly I found it perfect.

I lay our blanket on the sand and set our bags beside it. I quickly took of my top and bottoms leaving me in my bikini top and short swimming shorts. I looked over at Camz to see her practically druelling.

"Are you going to join me or just stare" I chuckled and she bit her lip. She knew that drove me crazy.

"I think I might just stare" she said seductively. I laughed at her and walked away swaying my hips on purpose. "On second thought" she said quickly jumping to her feet and running into to the water to me.

She wrapped her legs around my waist and arms around my neck. I placed my hands on her ass making her moan slightly. God I fucking loved that sound. I kiss her passionately, quickly deepening it tilting my head slightly as our tongues danced. I pulled away when air was needed quickly attaching my lips to her sweet spot on her neck. She moaned louder this time, I wanted to her that sound over and over again so I bit down slightly on the spot.

"Fuck baby" she hissed in pleasure. "Have you ever done it in water?" She asked and my breath hitched.

"No, but there's a first time for everything" I husked in her ear causing her to shiver.

-------------------------

After our little time in the sea we headed back to the shore. I lay down on the blanket and looked in my bag for snacks forgetting I left them in the car.

"I'll be back in a sec babe I just need to grab the snacks from the car" she nodded and I got up and kissed her cheek before heading back to the car.

(Camila's POV)

Lauren headed off to the car to get snacks. I lay on my back slowly thinking over the past few days. They have been amazing. Actually the past three months have been amazing. Having Lauren around has made me feel so much happier. She makes me so happy by doing the stupidest thing like texting me goodnight and good morning. Ringing me during my break in work because she missed me. Bringing me on little dates all the time just to show me she cares. I honestly sometimes think it's too good to be true. My thoughts were interrupted when Lauren's phone beeped showing she had a message. I wasn't going to look until I saw the contact name. Ariana. I quickly unlocked the phone and my heart felt like it had been shattered to a million pieces when I saw the message.

Ariana: Tell Camila about the deal or this picture gets sent to her. You wouldn't want that now would you? *photo attachment*

It was a photo of Lauren and Selena kissing I could believe this was happening again. She knew about everything Ariana put me through. And what deal was she talking about?

"Babe, you want candy do you want?" I heard Lauren ask from behind me. I was furious and tears were streaming down my face. I turned around the face her and her expression changed from happy to concerned straight away. She ran up to me to try wrap her arms around me but I didn't let her. She looked at me confused.

"I can't fucking believe you cheated on me, is this why you wouldn't talk about Selena earlier because you didn't want me to know you made out with her?!" I spat at her. She was taken bad and a second later her eyes widen realising what I was talking about.

"Babe let me explain its not what it looks like" she tried to reach for my hand but once again I didn't let her and I could see she was about to cry and as much as I hated seeing her cry I couldn't of cared less in that moment.

"Save it Lauren it clearly looks like your playing tonsil tennis" I said harshly shoving the phone in her face. Her eyes looked at the photo and then to the ground. "And what deal is she talking about" I asked curiously still furious.

"Babe it doesn't matter but please let me explain myself" she was sobbing now and so was I.

"Not now Lauren, just take me back to the hotel I want to sleep" I said as calmly as I could. She nodded and we gathered our stuff and left the beach.

A/N: I told you it wasn't gonna be all rainbows and fluffy unicorns. Anyways I'm sorry if this chapter sucked but as usual please Vote and Comment it's means a lot xx love you all x