14

Hey Bri here!

I know we haven't updated in a month and again sorry for it,  I might update "Biggest Fan" the keyword is MIGHT but yeah enjoy this chapter 

|WRITER|

Kayla is back in New York and she is getting sicker and sicker, August was over seas for a mini tour. The cancer is spreading faster as they expected and her mother didn't tell her that she have amount of months to live, and shes on her 3rd month.

|KAYLA PHILLIPS|

It feels like every hour in a day I get weaker, it seems like I am not going to make it. I am getting scared because I don't want to leave my family, friends, and August. Speaking of him, hes overseas for a mini tour hes doing with other artist he will call me at least 6 or 8 times a day just to hear my voice which I think its sweet and cute. My parents have been by my side through it all, I know they don't want to be in the same room but they're for me.

"You need anything?" My mama asked.

"A Miracle" I said.

My mama started crying.

"I am so sorry" She said.

"Mama stop crying" I told her.

"I should of told you this" She started off to say.

"Should tell me what?" I asked.

"The doctors told me that you have 3 to 4 months to live, and you're on ya 3rd month the cancer is spreading faster then they expected" She said.

"I can get surgery right?" I asked as I was about to cry.

"They said if you did have surgery to get the cancer out, its a chance to for it to come back" My mama told me.

"So that's it? they just going to let me fucking die" I said with tears coming out.

"Calm down Kay" My dad said.

"HOW CAN I FUCKING CALM DOWN KNOWING I AM REALLY DYING? I DIDN'T EVEN EXPLORE THE WORLD YET, I CAN'T EVEN GET MARRIED, OR HAVE KIDS... SEE MY KIDS TAKE THERE FIRST WALK, AND TELL ME THEY LOVE ME, HERE THERE LAUGH" I yelled as I cried harder.

"Why didn't you tell me mama?" I asked.

"I was scared to tell you, I didn't want to see ya reaction" She said.

"Well you got my reaction alright.. Why does this have to happen to me?" I asked myself out loud.

Times like this I just wanted August by my side to comfort me, he is the only person that can make this pain go away.

*

*

*

It night time my parents went home to get some rest as I wanted to be alone, I was looking at the beautiful night sky as I had the blinds up. My phone started to ring as it was a face time from August.

"Hey babe" August said.

"Hi" I said.

"Everything alright?" August asked being worried.

"Yeah" I said as I was about to cry again.

"My mama told me that I have 3 to 4 months to live and I am on my 3rd month... She told me that the cancer is spreading faster then they expected, I can tell you one thing I can feel this cancer taking the life out of me August" I said in tears.

"I already knew Kayla" He told me.

"What? you knew" I said getting upset and crying harder.

"Look, I don't want you mad at me... she told me not to tell you alright and kept that promise, what do I look like telling my girlfriend that she have them amount of months to live" August said.

"But you could of told me though, why can you come back to me and comfort me" I said.

"You know I can't do that, even though I want to" He said.

"You the only person that can make this pain go away, I just feel hopeless" I said.

|AUGUST ALSINA|

"You the only person that can make this pain go away, I just feel hopeless" Kayla said.

"Look, Just imagine me there okay... Put the phone down as it seems like I am laying next to you" I said.

She did as I told, as I notice she was looking at the window with a beautiful view of the sky.

"What you thinking about baby?" I asked.

As she smiled when I called her baby.

"Just thinking what would it be like if I didn't have this cancer" She said.

"You'll get through this, god gave you the toughest battle you ever received this is only a test in life.. Letting you know that life is really fragile, that when you beat this it will make you even stronger. You can tell your kids that you beat cancer and they can look up to you as a hero letting them know that you held in there whenever shit got rough, just take this as a lesson in your life alright" I told her.

"Thanks for saying that August" Kayla said as she sounded like she was crying again.

"Anytime babe, I will stay on this phone until you get sick of my voice" I said causing her to laugh.

"I could never get sick of your voice" Kayla said.

"Can you sing for me?" She asked.

"Anything for my Wifey" I said.

"Wifey?" She asked.

"Yeah, you going to be my wife one day" I said.

"Okay" Kayla said as she laugh.

"Well I have a new song that I have been working on that I should let you hear" I said.

"Alright, what is the song called?" Kayla asked.

"Bigger Is Better" I said.

"I like the title" She said.

I began to sing

[Verse 1]
She want gold , you want diamonds
She's cat', you want lions
She wants to own, you supply girl
And while she ridin', you'll be flyin' ooh
Don't know how you fit inside such a small word
Thought everyone would be the same, not you girl
Now I'm convinced, your difference
Only thing go ahead
Tell all your friends only type of the line
Have to low it in
You want it then I got it, there ain't no limitl

[Chorus]
Since she found out bigger is better
I don't think but baby gonna lay out
Til the world is in our hands, bigger and better it's our perfect plan

[Verse 2]
Then it's night time and you looking for the right guy
And you leavin' the club and you wanna make love
In LA skyline
Baby I hope you will think of me, yes
Everything you need in between
I'll do you right and well
I'll do you like no one is ever, ever made you feel
There's a little secret
That's how we gonna keep it

[Bridge]
Since she found out bigger is better
I don't think my baby's gonna lay out
Till the world is in our hands
And I'mma put her there if I can
Since she found out bigger is better
She won't stop until she get hers
Till the world is in her hand
Bigger and better is her perfect plan

As I got done singing, I notice that she was sleeping peacefully. I stayed on face time for a little bit until I had to get off because I have another show tonight, I didn't want to end the face time call but duty calls for a nigga.

"I love you Kayla" I said.

"I love you too Aug" She mumbled.

After that I ended the face time call.