Chapter 30: He deserves to know

Bradley's POV:
Its Friday night and I decide to go to Peyton's house to see if he was doing any better. He was still a mess when I walked into his room. He was watching his and Rowan's favorite movie 'The Notebook'. Tears were slowly streaming down his cheek while he was constantly blowing his nose into a pile of tissues. "Come on buddy, it'll be okay," I told him as I sat next to him. "Bradley, I don't think it'll ever be okay. I lost her and I don't even know why.." This is really getting bad.

"I'll be right back," I told him. I quickly stepped out into his front yard and dialed Rowan's number. After a few rings she picks up. "H-hello?" she said quietly. "Hey Rowan, you really need to tell him. He's broken. And he thinks that its his fault...don't you think he deserves to know?"

"Of course I do, but I can't say goodbye to him. I just can't Bradley." As soon as she said that an idea came to mind. "Maybe you don't have to." There was a pause on the line, "What do you mean?"

I told Rowan what she should do and she agreed. I walked back up to Peyton's room and saw him in the same position. "I hate my life.." he said as more tears came out of his swollen eyes. "Don't say that man. Everything will be okay."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
a/n: sorry for the short chapter. i'm going to start on the next chapter as soon as i publish this one.