Two

Winter

"Blaze?" I turn around to see if it was actually him. Oh. My. God. W-where did he come from after all these years? He hasn't changed. His black soft hair that sticks in all directions, his dark eyes, his soft, pink lips. How could it be?

"I..um.. how's it going?" He immediately bit his lip and groaned. I internally chuckle. His awkwardness to certain situations still haven't changed.But I keep a pointed face, "It's all good. I, uh.. um care to tell me what happened?" My voice was quiet as a mouse when I asked. His eyes showed an unknown emotion before shaking his head, "You got shot. We've got a clue and a witness who might be able to tell us who the shooter was. I got the call 5 minutes after you were shot. Can I ask you a question?" I gulped as I nodded, "After all these years, do you still have the yearbook? Before we graduated?" My mouth was shaped into an "o" and I nod again. For some reason, unable to speak, I give him a puzzled look.  All of a sudden? Why would he need it after these years? It's not like he wants to say he still has feelings... oh god no, if that's the case. But who knows? I'm willing to give it a shot and see what he has in mind. But I couldn't keep my heart in sale again.

"It's in my apartment. Do you know when I'm getting discharged? I can probably give it to you then." I said monotonously. Though I don't know how this will turn out after he meets Andre. I suppose the usual cliche would happen: Andre and Blaze meet and usual "Alpha Male Fight for Dominance" begins. Then Blaze would think I am in a relationship and bla bla bla. Blaze's voice brings me out of my thoughts, "By tomorrow, I suppose. They'll keep you today for overnight checkup. Just in case any new changes happen. I'll be going now. I have um.. some paperwork to fill out." 

"Oh that isn't necessary, I'll call Andre and he'll fill it out." I could see his jaw clench at the name of Andre. I bite my tongue and think, here we go. "Andre? Andre who?" My eyes widen as he interrogated me. This isn't good. I did the stupidest thing by telling him the next thing, "Andre Lewinson. You know him?" I swear I could've face palmed myself right then and there.  "'Course I know him. The bastard was caught fucking my girlfriend." Oh Lord. Oh Lord. I'm done. The deepening of his voice told me I shouldn't have brought this up in the first place. But seriously? Andre was caught with a two-timer? Oh he has some things to be reconsidering. I forgot Blaze was still standing there with both of his hands stuffed in his pockets. I was about to open my mouth when he left and slammed the door behind him. Oh lord. Oh lord. What have I done and why do I feel this way?

****

Blaze

She kept a stern face the whole time we talked. It kinda hurt though I don't think I like her in that way. I need to show her who Andre really was. I just need that yearbook. Speaking of Andre, what the actual fuck? Andre Lewinson? Ugh godammnit. I wonder what he is to Winny. Certainly not boyfriend I hope. I couldn't believe .. my god. This man was with my girlfriend. Ex-girlfriend and a twotiming one too. That bitch was with a dog. 

"Alissa! I'm home!" I yell after closing the door. I hear some clattering in the kitchen and I knew she was up to some yummy concoction. But she herself was delicious. God, her luscious body, her perfectly shaped boobs, her moist lips, and her juicy-

"Hey, Blair. Nice seeing you again." Taking me out of my fantasy, she wraps her arms around me and licks her bottom lip. "I told you not to call me Blair, Lis." I scolded her. She pouts and lord I could bite that lip. I kiss her roughly but passionately and I slip one of my hands under her shirt. Moving up to her bra, she moans so lightly. Trying to find her bra, I realize she isn't wearing one. She knows how to turn me on. I wrap her legs around my waist and I take her to the couch. Making love to her, I thought I heard a rustle upstairs so I break the current kiss. She grabs me by the belt and oh so seductively asks, "Where you off to?" I smirk, knowing her, "Oh I'm just going off to freshen up and change into something... loose." Her eyes widen and she smirks, letting my belt go. I go up stairs and go into my room to change. I get into one of my "Hanes" with a grey wife beater and black sweatpants. I think it's time for Lis to give me a visual show of what she deliciously has in her delectable store. Maybe a red lacey bra with matching panties. Hehehe... After changing I walk over to Alissa's room. When I try to open the door, it wouldn't budge. I made a mental note to get the damn door fixed. So I put in a bit more force and it opens. What I see next is a shocker. "ALISSA! ALISSA! GET OVER HERE NOW!" I yell with anger.

"What happened honey?" She asks if she doesn't see the scene in front of her. I seethe with anger and if this was those 1990's cartoons, I would have steam coming out of my head. I point towards the naked guy on her bed who just woke up. She widens her eyes and stutters, "B-babe, it's nothing a-a-as it seems." Oh sure it isn't. It sure doesn't seem like I'm in a relationship with this bitch anymore. "Get out." She turns to me and the 'damsel in distress' wasn't working with me. "Get out with your little 'fuck buddy' and never come near me again." She gives me a, "Hmph" and grabs the dog and leaves. Apparently, they were in such a rush that he forgot his clothes. I smirk, oh well. Karma hit him sooner than I thought. I picked up his shit er.. shirt and looked at his tag. Next to a small photo, it said, "Andre Lewinson". Again overcomed with anger, I throw all their belongings out the window. Fuck buddy, my foot.

End of flashback

I grab my coat and get into my car. Resting my head against the seat, I think to myself. What could've happened if we didn't separate? What could've happened if we never had the fight?