Chapter 3: The Invite

Gucci ***

I knew I left her there wanting more. She was like every teen girl yet different from everry other girl. Me and the boys was out on the pourch of the trap house. The hoes got little clothes and even less self respect so whatever you want. Its bound to happen with 1or 2 bitches in one of the small bedrooms in the traphouse. This was the real world. Hoes were thirsty and niggas was falling into the cooch. Better wear a rubber. Enough crazy babymama's in this world.

" Hey, Gucci " All the hoes passing by says. I took off my shades to see the asses on them.! Good lord good lord!

" Oooh gawd! " I go me and the boys fell out laughing now. Brandy was my main hoe. Not girlfriend. The main hoe. She was also the leader in the little hoe crew here. and between them legs Good Gawd girl had something serious plused had learned some tricks.

I seen Zeek car pull up. And A sexy looking Cash in the front seat. Where the hell had he been hiding this girl for as long as we been friends. I didn't know she was the " Homegirl " he talked about. He didn't even call her by a name he always said " homegirl " thats why I just thought of an girlfriend.

I watched the update as I pulled on the blunt at hand. As soon as Scoby and the boys saw her they started chuckling remembering her outburst at the game. Even though it had been days ago.

She looked cute. She had on some shorts that stopped mid theigh a Obey tee and some bred 11's. With her hair all down and blowing in the soft wind. I don't think it was a weave. And the hoes didn't either cause they look jealous.

" So, Guch we chillin' or what? " Brandy ask.

" Im a see. " I shrug. She was going to start annoying me. been through this a million times.

" Wassup " Zeek dap us.

" Wadup, son? " I ask passing him the blunt. He took it and She looked at him then he passed it back. I bust out laughing. " Shawty got you whipped Zee!? "

" No.! Shut up! Its like you know you can't do drugs in front of ya little sister.? Damn " He says we were crazcking up.

" And I know you ain't talkin' bout nobody being whipped " I look her like she crazy then look behind me and around pretending I didn't know she was talking to me.

" Nigga who!? " I ask.

" Umm Aye Cash can I have yo number? Want to let me call you sometimes " She goes in best MY voice. We all laughed.

" Why you asking my sister for her number? She don't want you! " Zeeek joke.

" Every girl want some Gucci in the coochie " I go blowing on my Ice around the neck. Im just that cold.

" Not every girl " I heard her mumble looking down.

" Where is my life size babydoll? " I ask her. She instantly knew what I was talking about and laughed. Her sister looked just like her and was so adorable with some little chucky carmel cheecks you just want to pull at like you somebody grandma. And a bright as smile to make you forget you mad cause I was pissed off walking through that mall when I ran into her. But I got over it and tried to help her find her parents which happen to be Cash. Y'all fools would probably call it Destiney working its magic. I call it this little ass hood selling Jordans and everybody being there the day they drop to get it.

" I knew you were a lil' feminime blood " Scoby says to me and they laugh.

" Im talking about her little sister you, bitch " I say.

" She's with Zeek's granmother for the weekend " She says. You could see the pride she has when she talks about her. Like she was her own. You wouldn't know any better if seen them together.