Chapter seven

The next few days I spent alone in my room.

"How are you Alice?" Molly my therapist greeted. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Do you notice any difference in the meds?" Molly sighed. I shook my head no.

"Michael told me you relapsed. We disposed the blades and searched your bag." Molly hesitated. My head shot up.

"What? I can't believe him! I trusted him and he told!" I was furious.

"Calm down Alice." Molly warned.

"No! Don't tell me to calm down!" I yelled standing up.

"Alice, I will not hesitate to get a nurse. Sit down right now." I knocked things over and yelled at the top of my lungs. A man burst through the door and shoved a needle in my arm. I shrieked and whimpered closing my eyes.

~

I woke up in my room. Michael was drifting to sleep on the chair. I sat up and his eyes opened.

"Morning Al."

"Get out." I growled.

"What? What's wrong?" He asked concerned.

"Don't bullshit me Michael."

"What did I do?!" He yelled.

"You told! I trusted you and you fucking told them!" I whimpered bursting into tears again.

"Oh that. I was worried." He sighed kneeling in front of me.

"No you aren't. You don't care." I said reminding myself. He grabbed my fave and wiped my tears.

"I care so much. I'm sorry that I told without your permission. I want you to be happy Alice. I don't want you to hurt yourself. People here can help you. I care about you." Michael whispered. I looked into his beautiful green eyes looking for any traces of lies.

"Sorry I yelled." I looked down. I feel foolish now, he was just trying to help.

"I'm sorry too. I lied to you."

"What?"  I asked confused.

"That kiss was not a mistake to me." Michael ran a hand through his bleach blonde hair.

"Why did you say that then?" I asked blushing.

"I was terrified you didn't want to kiss me like I wanted to." He mumbled. I lifted his chin up kissing each of his rosy cheeks.

"Don't worry about that. I don't think I've wanted anything more than to kiss you."

Michael's lips were on mine in an instant. It felt good when he kissed me. His lips were soft and warm. I felt like everything could be alright. I heard a loud crack of thunder and Michael pulled me close kissing me hard. We pulled back and he kissed my cheek. Michael lay on his back pulling me into his chest.

"I think my parents are always disappointed in me." Michael began answering my question from a while ago.

"Like I know they love me but all the choices I've made, they just have this sad look on their faces. I would be sad too I guess, if my kid did what I do. They were all about getting good grades and I dropped out of school to get a job to pay for my addiction. They are disappointed. My mom visits me when she can and my dad hardly does. She is always mentioning that I need to be a mature adult and my dad pushes me down saying I'm only seventeen and I'm just a kid. I don't know what to do. I have a lot of money saved up that I was going to use but I think I need to just get out and away from them."

I listened to everything he said.

"I should go." Michael said looking at the time. He kissed me once more smiling.

"Goodnight."

// comment & vote :) //