Meeting Their Brothers

Megan's POV:
Everyone looked at me in shock. Do they believe me? Or not? "Megan I've done some family research and it turns out that it's true. Tygra and Lion-O are biologically brothers to Laval and Longtooth." Zane informed us. "Are you sure about that?" Tygra asked Zane. "You really want to doubt a Nindroid?" Zane asked Tygra. Tygra then crossed his arms in defeat. I then called Lion-O and the rest of the ninjas here. I decided to take a nap while waiting on the Lion-O and the rest of ninjas.

I was awaken by a cold shiver on my shoulder. I looked up and it was Morro. We both greeted each other and Morro told me:"The ninjas and Lion-O have been waiting on you for about three hours or so." I immediately brushed my hair and said goodbye to Morro with a kiss and dashed out of my room and into the main room. Zane was in the corner looking up stuff on his computer. And the others were talking. Everyone then saw me and they walked up to me. "Having a biological brother is cool." Tygra said while putting his arm on Longtooth's shoulder to embarrass him. We all chuckled. Then we herd Zane gasp. "What is it Zane?" I asked Zane. "Lagravis is.." Zane started, "Your biological father."