Chapter 2: Mabel's POV

"Knock, knock!" I run to the door, hurriedly. I stand on my tippy toes to peer through the door looker thingy. It's Candy! I open the door really fast.
"Hey Candy! You're the first one here!" I greet her.
"Really," she pushes up her glasses, "Not Grenda?"
"Nope," I sigh,"She's usually the first one."
"Yeah...maybe she's running late. That girl has to do more chores around the house now, she told me" Candy explained.
"Ew, chores," I remark.
"Yeah. They're bad. Especially washing the dishes! Yuck! People's germs and soggy food on you," she says.
"Yuck," I say as I make a disgusted look, "That sounds awful!"
"It is," she sighs.
I look around. "Oh! Where are my manners?! Come in, come in," I hold the door open for her.
She smiles as she makes her way inside with a red duffle bag full of bodies! No, no. I'm kidding I swear but with body clothes! Hehe! I lead her up stairs.
"So Candy, are you excited for eighth grade?!" I smile.
"Eh, iffy, iffy," she replies, shaking her hand. I nod.
We get to Dipper and I's messy room. "Sorry, we were playing a little bit of mini golf," I apologize.
"It's okay", Candy says. I smile.
"Ooh! I have something to show you!" I run to the bed.
I scatter through clothes, gold balls, glitter, stickers, and pieces of cut up paper. I pull out a glittery pizza.
"Look! Glitter pizza!" I say. She laughs.