Chapter 1

A/N: I LIED
***
[Targets POV]
After getting humiliated on twitter thanks to Walmart I decided to talk to Starbucks, even though she made fun of it too. She's my friend and she understands me so she's all I got at the moment.
"Hey Starbucks would you listen to me if I ranted about Walmart being a dick?"
"of courseee we can drik some cffee too n it'll be fiiiineeeee"
"For the last time SB, I don't like coffee."
"i know i know, sooooooo do yu want to like get some iccream so we cn cry abot it togethr??"
"STARBUCKS WHY CAN'T YOU BE SERIOUS, GODDAMN!"
"omf targt plzss"
"...Are you fucking drunk again."
"OFF OV STRBACZ THIZ TIME I SWEarrrrr"
"Oh my fucking god SB. You need to stop."
"i knoooooowwww..."
I still can't believe that Starbucks still puts alcohol in her coffee. Like first of all why?!
"Now may I continue on where I was GOING to rant about Walmart?"
"yeh yeah go ahed"
"He's just such a little shit when it comes to me at all times and like-"
"but you stil luv him thoooooooooo"
"OH MY FUCKING GOD SB"
This is where I got quite pissed because why would she mention that, BUT WAIT WE'RE NOT DONE YET APPARENTLY.
"aaaaand guys who like ppl pick on them soooo like broooooooooooooo"
"SB NO"
***
[No POV]
Starbucks slams her fist on the table,
"WHO'S THE ONE 'ERE WHO TLKS TO WALMART ALOT NOW WHOOOO IS IT TRGET NOW WHOOOOOOOO IS IT???!!"
"...You." Target replies, in a calming, yet dull tone.
Starbucks continues to brag about how she knows everything, this her normally when she's drunk. So Target is not surprised.
"That's rigt! So I knw my sht!"
~~~~~
A/N: WE'RE ALREADY OFF TO A HUUUUUUUUGE START NOW AM I RITE M8IES
also yes i lied i just needed to make chapter one today BUT TOMORRIW OF THE DAY AFTER I'LL MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER I PROMISEEEEE YEEEE