Chapter One: Jenneane

I was sitting on the beach, singing along to my music, when a cute surfer came and tappeds me on the shoulder. I pulled out my earphones and smiled. "You have a beautiful voice," he said, grinning sheepishly. "Um, thanks." I said looking down and blushing. He laughed. "I'm Sawer. Do you surf?" He asked me. "No, but I've always wanted to learn how," I looked up, smiling slightly. "Oh, and uh, I'm Jenneane, by the way." He smiled again and sat down next to me. "You have pretty eyes, Jenneane." He said. I blushed. He had such a sexy voice. I blushed at my thoughts, and then Sawer started speaking. "Are you here often? I mean, if you really want to learn, I could teach you!" He said, blushing. "Ummm, that would be nice, yeah. I'm here every Friday, Tuesday, and Saturday. Right in this spot," I say. He smiles at me. "How about Fridays and Saturdays I teach you. I'll bring you a board if you need one?" He says."Um, actually, I have one I made. It has all my favorite bands and groups on it!" I say, shining with pride. "OK, its a date?" He says with a wink. I blush and say "Um, yeah, sure, I guess," I say. I don't tell him that its my first date. "Cool, so I'll see you then. Um, can I get your number??" He says looking down. "Yeah, sure." I give him my number and he puts it in his phone. Oh my gosh! Mom is gonna freak!! She has always fantasized my first date. Granted, its not dinner and a movie, but its still romantic. Sawer. That is the most gorgeous name I have ever heard. I couldn't wait for the date.