0.2

~

GABRIELLA

His lips roam mine, slipping his tongue between my lips. His kiss intensifying against mine as he holds the back of my neck and squeezes my skin gently. He kisses down my cheeks and my jaw, all over my neck and collarbone, "I love you so much." He murmurs into my skin, his words sending vibrations through my bones as my lips part with a pleasurable breath.

He kisses and sucks at the sensitive skin along my neck, my hands gripping his curls with a breathless sigh. Suddenly, he hooks his hands under my thighs and picks my body up, my legs wrap around his waist as his muscles ripple under his shirt. He groans into my skin, his teeth grazing my collarbone, with a soft moan escaping my plump lips.

He muffles my gasp with a kiss, the kiss tender and full of so much love, nothing like we have shared before. I feel him carry me to the bed although I am so caught up in the kiss to even care where he takes me, our lips moving together. My fingers softly run through his dark curls, my fingertips gently grazing his scalp.

I feel his hand cup the back of my head, his other hand wrapped tightly around my waist. His lips never leave mine as he slowly lowers me to the bed, as if scared to break me. His hands cup my whole body, he hides my body with his.

His lips trail down my body making me tilt my head back with a gasp. His teeth teasingly tug at the top of my shirt before his hands graze from my thighs to my hips to pull my shirt up and over my head. His touch is gentle and full of love. He looks up at me, my eyes meet his as he gives me a smile, our eyes lighting up against eachother.

His eyes never leave mine when he slowly and carefully reaches for the clasp of my bra and undoes it. My bra comes loose and his index fingers slip under the straps and pull it off. He gives me on last look as his mouth lays soft kisses along my breast bone then his tongue loops around my hard nipple, sending a row of pleasure down my spine as I let out a quiet moan.

His lips glide across my chest, sending shivers down my spine and goosebumps prickling at my skin. His hands squeeze my hips before he loops his fingers around both my trousers and my underwear before pulling them to the ground. As he does that I clasp my hands around his broad shoulders and pull his jacket down his arms just enough so he can shrug it off. As he pulls his shirt over his head, I run my fingertips down his bare chest slowly his muscles tensing under my touch, my fingers glide down so they touch the button of his jeans and I start undoing them.

He sucks in a breath, watching me with lustful eyes. I slowly tease away the zip and pull them down, he kicks them off. His hands grip my hips, pulling my body to the edge of the bed just enough so I can feel his cock brushing against my throbbing clit through the fabric of his underwear.

He leans his head back before dropping his underwear to the floor. His hands prop up on the mattress beside my head, his forehead touching mine, "I love you." He says gently, his lips brushing a soft kiss against my lips.

My fingers run through his hair, looking deep into his dark brown eyes, "I love you too." I speak softly, he plants another soft but tender kiss against my own lips.

He thrusts his hips into mine, his cock entering me. My eyes roll back, my teeth sink into my lower lip to muffle the moan escaping my lips. His eyes lock onto mine, his breathing heavy as he pushes into me slowly but it was so tender and so full of love, like nothing that we have ever shared.