{6}

SHAMELESS, Chapter 6Now Playing Better by Khalid

Now Playing Better by Khalid

"𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬"

𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐏 ~

"Come here." He said softly as I rested my head on his chest, and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Goodnight." I said softly.

"Goodnight princesa." He kissed my forehead before I drifted off to sleep

☆✧༺ MARC ༻✧☆

I woke up with her in my arms. She looked so peaceful.

I gently moved some of her hair out of her face, before she slowly opened her eyes and smiled.

"Good morning." She yawned.

I smiled. "Good morning princesa." I said as I kissed her forehead.

"Don't you have a match later??" She asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, not till 5:00." I replied as I wrapped my arms tightly around her waist. "The boys are going to train at around 3:00 at the stadium before the match."

"I'll come." She said excitedly and I smiled.

"Valle princesa." {okay princess} She buried her face in the crook of my neck. "We'll leave around half 2."

We got up and headed downstairs to get some breakfast.

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏

It was around 2:00, and I was waiting for Ari to get ready as I needed to get my training shirt from my house.

☆✧༺ ARABELLA ༻☆✧

I walked downstairs to see Marc waiting for me in the living room.

I was wearing blue jean shorts, with Hector's jersey. Hector gave this one to me a few weeks ago.

Marc's jaw clenched as he looked at what I was wearing. He looked jealous.

"You do realise this is my brother's jersey." I said.

"It should be mine." He replied in his deep voice.

I playfully rolled my eyes and smiled.