The Internship | Movie Review

Title: The internship

Director: Charles Martin Smith

Main Characters: Billy and Nick

Character Descriptions

Nick: Nick has blonde hair and blue eyes. Him and his business partner, Billy, owned a watch business, until it got closed down. He has a sister, and is always being outshined by her husband, who owns a Mattress Shop. He never gives up.

Billy: Billy has brown hair and brown eyes. He has a girlfriend, but she breaks up with him when their business gets shut down. He finds him and Nick a job opportunity at Google. But, as he is convinced, he always finds a way to mess things up.

Personal Review: It was an awesome movie, because it encourages us to believe in ourselves, with a bit of humour as well!

Plot Summary:

Trying to get another job since their watch business was closed down; Billy and Nick talk their way into an internship job opportunity program at Google. They have to team up with a bunch of tech loving college students who are half their age and twice as smart. The completion get hilarious when Billy and Nick try hard... but just don't know exactly how technology works.

I would recommend this movie to older people. It contains some swearing and inappropriate scenes.