2. More than a spotify ad

But now I needed to get lunch I was starving. I headed towards the cafeteria to see what I was going to eat. I ended up with a salad and some apple juice. Not great but the best I could get here.

I was going to sit at the same place that I had always been eating. A table there me and Tim used to sit and I had been sitting alone for the past year. But at the table there was a girl sitting.

She had blonde hair that blonde when it's almost white and at the tips of her hair she had dark blue dip dye. A black veil brides shirt and really ripped black skinny jeans.

I went over to her and sat down at the other side of the table.
- hi
- hey?
- I guess you're new here because I have never seen you.
- yeah it's my first day, why do you wonder?
- nothing I saw that you was sitting alone at the table I use to sit at.
She looked a little afraid as if I was going to hurt her so I quickly continued
- and I like your shirt, they are really good.
She smiled.
- yeah I saw them live last week, it was truly amazing. Oh and my name is Clara by the way.
- I'm rose.

We sat and talked for a while before I needed to head to my next class. I grabbed my books from the locker and went to my last class. Oh great history, I can't even remember what I did yesterday.

- so this is your last class of school today because mr. Jackson is sick.

Good than I have one less problem.
____

I was preparing to head out to the pub to see the guys preform. I had told my mother that I was going to see Tim and he's band preform for the first time. That he had been so busy with music so we didn't have much time to be around each other anymore. And for some reason she believed me.

Finding clean black jeans was a pain in the ass. But after looking for 30 minutes I finally found a pair. Then I put on my Mcr - sing lyrics t-shirt, tied a red flannel around my hips, put on my black vans and I was out the door. 15 minutes of walking and I was outside of the pub.

Using my fake id and flirting a little with the hot security guard outside and I was easily in. Just taking a coca and sitting and spinning on the chair before Maddison coming up to me.

- what the hell are you doing here?
- you know, hunting elephants.
- don't try to be funny.
- stop asking stupid questions then.
- get out of here before I'll hit you.
- if you hit my they'll throw you out, not me.

She slapped me so I lost my bales (on purpose) and feel of the chair.
The security guard from before came up to us and like I said threw her out. Turning to the stage when I heard girls starting to scream to see Tim on stage with jaw dropped because of his girlfriend's action. But fast pulling it together and said in the mic.

- hi we're Broken mirrors and we was going to preform a few songs here tonight.

They started to play a song named "..."

(Lyrics on the way)

Wow the boys were really good. And even better live. You can see it in there eyes. They were glowing of joy if eyes can do that.

(More lyrics)

The melody made me so lost in the music. I had never heard something like this. God damn I could listen to this forever.
Tim's eyes got locked on me.

(Really more lyrics? Did I really need to keep doing this?)

He's blue eyes didn't leave me one time. The song ended and all the girls started to scream but it didn't bather me anymore. Tim was still looking at me and I at him.
____

- thank you so much for coming out and goodnight.

The spotlight lamps turned off and the boys went of the stage. After 10 minutes when all the young teenage girls had left the plays. the boys came out. I didn't know what to do so I just sat at my chair. After thanking the pub owners Tim came up to me.

- hi? He said awkwardly then continued,
- Long time no see.
- hey Tim.
- so how have you been?
- good. I said and smiled.
- really because I basically just left you alone to die...

I giggled
- yeah you basically did.
- I've missed you Rose. We should catch up sometime.
Tim turn around and was on he's was over to the rest again.

- what about tomorrow?
- what? Tim asked and turned around.
- yeah you can come over to me tomorrow around 6 so can we watch a movie and catch up.
- okay. Tim smiled and walked away.
____

It was Saturday but my mother wasn't home. She was away with some friends this weekend to forget what happened last year at this time. That my dad had been in hospital for a month when later this day she got a call from the hospital that dad had died.

It's really heartbreaking that the day before I had been at the hospital and my dad had told me "God has forgotten about me" I was telling him over and over again that he was going to make it and when he did we was going to go ice skating because he loved it. Even if it was spring.

After that mom started to smoke like a pack of cigarets everyday. And Tim had already left me so I was all alone. I was miserable and depressed. But music was the only thing that was keeping me alive and that why a want to be an artist. So I can help people that was like me.

Knocking on the door snapped me out of my thoughts
- coming!!
Still in the kitchen preparing the popcorn I can hear someone locking up the door and coming in.

- what the...
- I still have that extra key.
- you scared the shit out of me.
- so what movie are we watching?
- I was thinking we could watch Star Wars. And if you could sleep over here because I don't want to be alone tonight. I said and locked down at my feet.

- where's your dad?
I continued without looking away from my feet.
- when you wasn't around he got really sick and needed to go to the hospital, and just today a year ago he died.

My voice was shaking and I was on the edge of crying.
- I'm so sorry.
Tim said as he pulled me in to a tight hug.
- I'm sorry I wasn't here and I'm sorry you needed to get through that alone.

Now I was crying, there was nothing that could hold back the tears anymore. Tim pulled away from the hug and looked at me. Taking one for he's hands up to my face and wiped of the tears that was running down my cheeks.

- do you want to know what used to make me happy when I was sad. He said.
- coming over here and watching a movie with you.
He paused for a second and smiled.
- I always loved watching comedy because your laugh was what made me happy again. To see my best friend beside me being happy.

He paused again.
-Or watching horror movies when you got scared and put your head into my shoulder and covered your ears. That made me feel like I was protecting you. That you needed me and I wasn't all alone.

I smiled.
- Should we start the movie.
- the tv is still upstairs, we need to go up too.
- right. I'll get the popcorn and you start the TV.
Tim went upstairs and I went to get the popcorn and some cola from the fridge.

I walked up the stairs to see Tim sitting on the couch.
- hey lazy, help me here.
- okay I'll take the cola and some popcorn thanks.
- hell no get your own.
- Come on.
- no.
I sat down next to him. Gave him his cola and put the popcorn bowl in he's hand. I dragged my legs up in the sofa and then tilted my head on to Tim's shoulder and started the movie. I watched half the first movie before getting to tired and feel asleep.

Tim's pov:

After just a few minutes into the film I look over to see that Rose has fallen asleep. She looks so peaceful. Without moving to much I watched the rest of the movie. I didn't want to leave her home alone so I just turned my body a little so I could put one of my legs under the other leg's thy. With that leg still on the floor. Than pulled Rose closer up to my chest.

- Tim don't leave me again.
She was just talking in her sleep but I don't care if she can't hear me.
- I'm never going to leave you again, It's you and me forever.
Then I tilted my head to the side and feel asleep.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Idk if I'm going to keep them as friends or make them fall in love. Plz comment. Kay bye.

XX
Johanna