Chapter 1

Emilys P.O.V

Its 6am, i woke up to find mike in the kitchen.

EMILY: Morning mike
MIKE: Morning em
EMILY:Are we the only ones up?
MIKE: Yeah but i suspect kevin will be back soon from his morning jog
EMILY: Ok, well do wanna start practice early?

After i said hope filled my heart. Ever since i met him i have always held him in a special part in my heart. I cant help it but the truth is that i love him so much. He is so sweet and kind. I just dont think i can tell him.

Mikes P.O.V

EMILY: so do you wanna start practice early?

After emily asked me, i couldnt help but notice the hope build up in her beautiful blue eyes. I cant really describe my feelings for her but she is just so perfect. I wonder if she has feelings for me aswell.

We started practice with some sparing. I kept on falling on my butt as i kept on getting distracted by her gorgeous blond hair and her sparkling blue eyes. As emily knocked me on my butt again, kevin came jogging in.

KEVIN: Got beat up again mike?
MIKE: NO i just fell over

After kevin was done embrassing me infront of emily, the gap sensor went off. Mentor came rushing out with jayden and mia explaining that there is a nighlok attack in the city. We morph and head to the attack.

Jaydens P.O.V

We arrived at the attack to find a nighlok called dreadhead. He was green with light and dark strips hanging from his body and red furry dreadlocks hanging from his head and shoulders. I guess thats why he was called dreadhead. When me and the others went in for an attack, our swords went straight through his body.

MIKE: What the ... ?
KEVIN: Our swords go right through him

Just then dreadhead shot his gun at the girls. They went flying and hit the wall behind them. He then aimed his gun at mike and kevin then fired but luckly they dodged out the way and rolled to the girls.

Kevins P.O.V

Dreadhead aimed his gun at me and mike then fired but luckly we managed to roll out they way. We rolled all the way to the girls who had cuts and bruises everywhere and were unconious.

DREADHEAD: you rangers got lucky this time but i will be back

After dreadhead disappeared we demorphed and helped each other get back home to the shiba house.

Mias P.O.V

I woke up in the infirmary back at the shiba house but i had no idea how i got here from the attack. I turned my head to see emily in the bed next to me still asleep with cuts abd bruises all over her and her head bandaged. i then tryed to sit up but pain rushed to every part of my body.

VOICE: dont move it will only make it worse.

I turn to look at were the voice was coming from only to see kevin standing in the doorway holding a tray with a bowl of water and a damp cloth.

MIA: Fine but maybe you can tell me what happened to me and emily?
KEVIN: Well we were fighting dreadhead in the city when you and emily were shot at and you went unconious.
MIA: Ok so that explains all the bruises and cuts but how come emily isnt awake yet?
KEVIN: We dont know yet maybe she took more of the hit than you did.
MIA: Oh no poor em

KEVIN: Yeah mike is refusing to leave her side unless an nighlok attack happens

Gap sensor goes off

MIA: Speacking of which. You better go

KEVIN: Yeah i better go

MIA: Bye kevin good luck

KEVIN: Thanks bye

And with that hr left the room to battle a nighlok. I couldnt help but worry about emily. What if she really did get most of the shot. I feel terrible and its not just the pains. I just hope she will be ok.

Normal P.O.V

Kevin, mike and jayden turned up to find dreadhead terrorising people.

DREADHEAD: only three of you. This will br easier than i though

JAYDEN: It will only take the three of us to defeat you

The rangers morph and start to battle dreadhead. Kevin and mike both bring out their secondary weapons and begin to fight

JAYDEN: Guys distracted him for me, i got an idea

Jayden then pulls out his fire smasher and puts the beetle disc into its slot then fires it at dreadhead whos is destroyed in a firery explosion. Then thunder claps and a mega mode version of dreadhead comes into view.

MIKE: How are we goinh to build the mega zord without the girls?

KEVIN: I dont know but maybe we can use other zords to defeat him

JAYDEN: Kevin do you mean?

KEVIN: yeah i do

They call on the beetle zord, swordfish zord and the tiger zord to create the battlewing megazord. The rangers then fire a beam of power at dreadhead and he is destroyed.

Mikes P.O.V

When we entered the shiba house, i couldnt help but run to the infirmary to check on emily. It was almost like a urge came over me but i dont know why. When i came to the infirmary, i stopped in my tracks to see something that made me smile with delight..

Who did mike see?
Will the girls be ok?

I will try to upload a new episode soon xx