Chapter 4

Mikes P.O.V

The girl that made my eyes pop out my head was wearing a light yellow dress ( at the top) that fell to her knees and her hair curled, she has a silver purse and had a pair of yellow flats on.
After i examined her, she walked up to me smiling.

GIRL: Hey mike
MIKE: Hey em, what are you doing here?
EMILY: I could ask you the same thing.
MIKE:Well i was set up on a blind date by kevin
EMILY: Thats wierd, mia set me up on on a blind date aswell
MIKE: You dont think.. ?
EMILY: That they did this to get us together
MIKE: Lets head back so they can explain themselfs

Normal P.O.V

Mike and Emily leave cafè bestro and head back to the shiba house but hear screams so they and investigate only to find a nighlok called doublertone attacking people in the town center. Mike called Jayden to tell him about the attack while he and emily suited up ready for battle.

Jaydens P.O.V

Me, mia and kevin arrived to see emily and mike being thrown around like rag dolls so we decided to morph and join in.
Once the three of us had morphed, we ran over to mike and emily who looked like they were in alot pain. They managed to to get up and fight but unfortunately we were all knocked off our feet in less than five minutes.

JAYDEN: Guys lets use quintuble slash
Other rangers: right

We used quintuble slash but it only weakened doubletone a bit so we decided to use the tiger cannon instead which did the trick and sent doubletone up on flames.

KEVIN: Yes we did it
JAYDEN: Hold your celebrations for later kev. Here comes the mega monster.

Suddenly a giant version of doubletone appeared.

KEVIN: Come on guys, lets build the megazord.

Normal P.O.V

Kevin, Emily, Mike, Mia and Jayden summon their zords to create the samurai megazords. Once inside the cockpit of the megazord, giant moogers appeared and started to attack the megazord. Once all the moogers are down, they use the katana to do the samurai strike which destroys doubletone for good.

JAYDEN: Victory is ours.

Walking back to the shiba house, jayden is walking infront, then emily and mike then mia and kevin

Mia: so i guess our plan worked

Infront of mia and kevin was emily and mike who were holding hands.

KEVIN: I guess it did

A/N: i know they are just ramdonly holding hands but i didnt know how to phrase the part where mike askes emily out but you can picture what happens.

KEVIN: So um Mia can i ask you something?

MIA: Sure kevin. What is it?

KEVIN: Um i was wondering if you would possibly like to go on a date with me?
MIA: Um ok sure
KEVIN: Great

Hey everyone i hope you enjoy this episode. In this episode mike and emily got together and mia and kevin are going on a date. The next chapter i havent written. I have already talked to the writer and she is willing to let me use it. Hope you are enjoying my book.