who in da love of kami are you guys

chapter one

i got out of bed and grabbed my bag put on my clothes and packed all my black and red and all dark color clothes i put on my locket i grabbed my sword andtiptoed to the living room and snuck up behind my parent and sliced there back and killed them. i heard a scream and saw a girl running away to tell the elders then all of a sudden i got dark midnight blue wings and my eye color changed from gray to a very dark blue and my hair changed from the color white and the size shoulder length to black and down to the butt the elders came in and they started chanting and the floor opened up beneath me and i fell through falling i fell through clouds and for three days i kept falling thinking they deserved it they dident care they just wanted a different gender for a kid they were hoping for a boy.

-ff three days-

i now saw land and there were two figures walking i was hurtling straight towards them

-WAM- i hit one dude and of course i landed on my wings i screamed in pain i got up and looked up " DAMN ELDERS YOU COULDVE NOT MADE ME LAND ON MY WINGS DAMN YOU ALLL" i helped the dude up he was wearing a black coat with red clouds all over it "gomen" "why were you falling from the sky and WHY THE HELL DID YOU LAND ON ME" "i was falling from the heavens i killed my two jackass parents and they sent me falling for like three days and i couldent open my wings or they would snap" " hidan calm down"the dude with green eyes said "what is your name?""Angellus ray star" "age?" 1000,000,000 in angel years 22 in human years" "two ages hmm show me your wings" i pulled out my wings and they accidently hit the hidan dude "GOMEN" he looked mad but dident say anything."come with us" "WHAT KAKUZU LEADER WILL KILL US IF WE DONT DO OUR MISSION" " erm i can help if ya want" "YEA LOOK KAKUZU SHE AGREES""HEY I DIDENT AGREE" "SHUT UP THE BOTH OF YOU" yelled kakuzu "ok" " lets go " kakuzu said i opened my wings and hovered after them " walking angellus" "whats walking?"i asked curiously "come here put one foot i front of the other" i did that but fell on my hands and knees and i put my wings away and tried again and got it right" okay now lets go" said kakuzu i started walking and got the hang of it and then we started 'running' as kakuzu stated and soon we stopped they started disguising there selves "maybe you should disguise your self to angellus"" i canchange the way you look even your voice if you want" i said " then i changed my self to look differentmy hair midnight blue and my eyes yellow and my clothes looked like this(except the hair was midnight blue and all the stuff when she changed)

they stared at me in shock and kakuzu asked " please change us " "kk" kakuzu had short emo hair same color as mine eyes to.Hidan had emo hair nd same color eyes to they looked at theirselves and said" good idea to make us look like your brothers" "thank you" and with that we knocked and they let us in and we went and got an apartment and stayed there i got a shower and got dressed and went to bed we all had to share a bed i was beside kakuzu and hidan on the other side.

-ff to morning- i woke up before them and made breakfast kakuzu woke up first i was drawing a picture of the ocean it looked realistic he scared the muffins outta me saying " thats a good drawing" he chuckled when i jumped " breakfast is on the table and coffe in de pot which reminds me COFEEEEE" i ran to the coffe and got a big cup kakuzu stared at me strangely "what i havent had coffe i three days and then a pillow whizzed past my head and hit kakuzu "SHUT UP IM TRYING TO SLEEP"hidan screamed. i put my finger to my lips and tiptoed over to the bed and yelled " OH MY GOD ITS THE MUFFIN MAN" and with that hidan shot up saying"WHERE!" i busted out laughing with kakuzu and hidan glared and tried to hit me with a pillow i bend back with my head touching the floor and it hit kakuzu "HOW DID YOU DO THAT" "practice" " okay lets go " and with that we left and now were in de forest

end of chapter mwuhahahahahahahaha