Poster

Home

I've just woken up.
It's Thursday and I'm already looking forward to the weekend.
I'm going to brush my teeth, wash up and decide what I'm going to wear today.
I've finished what I had to do and I think I'll wear this outfit and do this hairstyle

Boston University As usual, ama drops me off outside the university

Boston University
As usual, ama drops me off outside the university.
When I get to my locker, Prima take my hand and send me toward the principal's office, so we can look at something on the wall of the principal's office.

Prima: Come with me, you've got to see this.
Me: What, Prima?
Prima: Come on

we going, and there are lots of people looking at the posters stuck on the wall of the headmaster's office.

Me: Prima, what's going on, is it to do with the scholarship holders?

Yes, I was crazy, because I'm a scholarship holder. I was afraid that something unexpected would jeopardise my scholarship.

Prima: What? No ! !
There is a poster saying that we're recruiting new students to join the university cheerleading squad.
Me: Oh okay...., and why did you send me here then?

Prima: What do you mean ?!!!
She continues
Prima: I send you here so we can, so we can sign up and audition to join the Boston cheerleading team.
Me: What?!! I'm not going to do that.
Prima: But why, you told me yourself you know how to dance.
Me: Yes, but that does not mean I want to be a cheerleader, that would be too much work and I don't have the time for that.

We started to hear the girls complaining about what was written on one the posters
A cheerleader: What do you mean, there aren't two cheerleading teams any more?
Serena (cheerleader leader of baseball team and of course Kylian's girlfriend): Wow, I don't understand who made that rule.
Djedja (A black girl, cheerleader leader of the basketball team): It's not possible, what does mean and why?!!

Principal coming out of her office with the two coaches (the basketball and baseball teams)
Principal: I'm the one who introduced this new rule.

You should know that the princess is a mixed-race woman.

Dedja: Principal, with all due respect, why?
Principal: Because when I arrived at this school I saw that there was a division of races. people of the same skin colour and race stay in their own community and don't mix. As someone from the two predominant races in America, it saddens me to see so much division between the races in 21 centuries. We are all human beings living in the same society. So we'll have to learn to live together. That's what the world is all about.
So, from now on, there will be changes at this university. I no longer want to see people from the same community together.

I want to see all races together, a white with an Indian, a black with an Asian, an Arab with a Latino, and so on.
I will inspect every class and I don't want to see people of the same race sitting together.
You all have to know that all races are beautiful and that your behaviour should not depend on your race. Stop stereotyping and long live love between human beings.
She continues
Madam Director: So no more discrimination, anyone can join the basketball team, not just black people. Anyone can join the baseball team, not just whites. Maths competitions are open to everyone, not just Asians. I don't want to hear any more stereotypes.
There will be no white or black cheerleading team . Any girl of any race can sign up to be a cheerleader.
There will be a head cheerleader and a deputy head cheerleader.
Serena and Djedja!!

She calling the two leaders of cheerleading

Serena and Djedja: Yes madam

Principal:  You're our best cheerleaders, but one of you will be head cheerleader and the other deputy head cheerleader. So you're going to take part in a cheerleading competition to see who gets to be the head cheerleader and the deputy heard cheerleader. The one with the most vote will be the leader. It's the students who will vote.
As you are both of a different skin colour, black and white students are not allowed to vote. Only people of mixed race, Latinos, Arabs and others have the right to vote. So there will be no voting based on skin colour. The head cheerleader will have to learn to work with the deputy head to choose the next cheerleaders for the cheerleading team, but the final decision rests with the head cheerleader .

She was leaving but she remembered something

Principal: oh, for the maths and computing competition, the first 3 winners will get 6 months of internship at oracle corporation in new York.
So for students of advanced mathematics and computer science, this is your chance.
The registration will be over the Monday of the next week .

She looks at me while saying this.

If you don't understand i am studying Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services. So I think I will register for this competition. That will allow me to have an internship of one of the biggest technology company in the world !!!

Prima : Hey, Come with me we will register for the cheerleading audition
Me: No!! Prima , i Will not doing this . But I support you , you can doing this if you want .For me, I think I better register for the competition of mathematics and computing.

Prima : ughh you so nerdy

Me : Lol , come on . You doing your thing and I'm doing mine .

Prima accept this while being lil sad because i don't want to register for the cheerleading audition .

When we finished registering, we went to class.