Chapter 7: The Mad Man Ray

**Kelly's pov**

"Oh no. No no no! How I am I going to fix Charlotte. If only I could undo this lunch period and just start over!" Then everything thing just went back in time. Then I was at my lonely lunch table.

"How did I just?" I said and saw Charlotte walking toward me.

"Charlotte! Your okay." I got up and hugged her.

"Why are you doing this?" Charlotte asked.

"Oh sorry. And no I don't mind if you sit here. Or Henry or even Jasper!"

"How did you know I was going to ask you if it was okay to sit here?"

"Lucky guess. I going to just get some food. I will be back just save my sit." I ran to the lunch line. Today's lunch was tacos. For Tacos Tuesday. I got some tacos and walked back to my table and saw Jasper sitting there. I sat next to them.

"Hey guys and girl." I said.

"You look happy. You almost never look happy." Jasper said.

"Well I am just in a good mood." I grabbed my taco and almost bit into it before...

"Hey guys!" Henry said and then I crushed my taco too hard and it crumbled apart on my new shirt with stains now!

"Henry!" I shouted and looked at him with my angry eyes.

"What?" Henry asked looking dumb.

"You scared me and made me crush me taco on my new shirt! Plus you made me lose my lunch!"

"So your saying it's my fault?"

"Yes!" I yelled. Then Charlotte and Henry just stared at me.

"What is it!" I asked. Then they both looked at each other.

"Your eyes are red."

"What?" I asked calming down.

"There back to normal now." Charlotte said.

"Look I am so sorry." Henry said and leaned in to kiss me. I enjoyed it for a good second and then pushed him off of me.

"Bianca." I said and Henry turned around.

"So this is how you treat your girlfriends! I should have known!" Bianca shouted.

"Should have known what?" Henry asked Bianca.

"Are you that dumb Henry! You cheat on very girl in this school! And I guess it was my turn!" She shouted. The whole lunch room was looking at us. She left crying.

"Bianca wait!" I said and ran up to her.

"What is it? Don't you see I am in pain!" Bianca stated.

"You know what Bianca your one amazing girl and if Henry can't see that then he doesn't dissever you. Bianca I am still your friend and I still care if your feeling are hurt. No guy can ever understand that. I have a plan. Revenge plan on Henry. The revenge plan for Henry and all the girls he his ever dated and cheated on wished they did this. We are going to end this cycle."

"What's the plan?" Bianca asked. Then I told her my plan.

~~~~Junk N' Stuff After School~~~~

I went to Junk N' Stuff with Charlotte because she grabbed me against my will.

"Hi Gooch." Charlotte said.

"Charlotte who is this?" Gooch asked.

"Gooch stop." I said and frozen Gooch.

"How did you do that?"

"Let's just go and asked no questions." I said.

"Follow me." Charlotte orders.

"That's what I have been doing!" Then I followed Charlotte into a elevator. The door closed and it felt like we have fallen 50 feet. Then I screamed like I have never screamed before. We got to the bottom and saw the Man Cave.

"Not this place again."

"Again?

"I came here before yesterday." Then I saw a man.

"Hey Charlotte and other girl." He said and turned around.

"Other girl! Charlotte why is she here?" The man asked.

"Because I think she has super powers." Charlotte says. I think she was right.

"Ohhh. Just because you think someone has superpower doesn't mean you can bring someone here!" He was basically freaking out.

"Ray she not going to find out!"

"Wait your name is Ray. Ray was the same name I heard yesterday when I was here! Plus you sound just like Captain Man!" I said.

"Charlotte!" Ray said very mad.

"Oops." Then she ran away.

~After a while Charlotte came back~

"So Charlotte says you have powers is this true?"

"No. I don't have powers." I lied because I really didn't trust Captain Man. Then I yawned. I yawn when I lie.

"Ray she is lying!" Charlotte augured. "She frozen Gooch upstairs!"

"No I didn't!" I said. Ray didn't believe Charlotte so he was going to check the monitors.

"Go Gooch. Unfreeze Gooch. Continue Gooch?" I whispered hoping I wouldn't get caught.

"Hello Ray what's the problem?" Gooch said once Ray turned on the monitor.

"Oh. Just Charlotte is a lier." Ray said and turn the monitor off.

"See Charlotte she doesn't have powers. Now I have to erase her memories." Ray said.

"Thank you Ray. Wait what?" I just screwed myself.

"You heard me. I have to erase your memory."

"Well, nice meeting you but bye." I said then I ran to the hidden stairs and ran for my life as fast as I could. I ran past Gooch and left the Junk N' Stuff for good. Then I ran into Henry.

"Henry move!" I panicked.

"Why?" Henry asked.

"Some mad man wants to erase my memories!" I turn around and saw Ray. Then I pushed Henry out of the way and ran for my life if could remember it.

**Henry's pov**

Kelly pushed me to the ground and I saw Ray was the mind erase machine.

"Henry you let her get away!" Ray yelled at me.

"Why do you have to erase her mind? Did she find out your Captain Man?" I asked joke-in around.

"Yes and you let her get away!"

"Sorry! I didn't know!"

"It's still your fault!"

A/N
Two chapter in one day. Your welcome!