Jinder Mandel

Eve jumps on Seth and kiss him on the cheek.

Eve: You did it!!
Seth: you sound surprised.
Eve: well, I always had faith.
Seth: where's Jinder? I need to see him. I'm running out of time.
Eve: your final challenge awaits you through that door. I pray the spirits will be kind.

Eve and Seth walks through the door together. They see Jinder on the floor.

Seth: Jinder Mandel
Eve: Father.
Jinder Mandel: welcome, Seth. ( towards around looking so old ) It's time for your final challenge. Kill me. Replace me as the head of the Devil. It's your destiny.
Seth: I will never kill. Not even you.

( REALLY?!?! Because earlier you just killed a 10 feet monster that was 1000x your size. Ok, you never kill. )

Eve: what?

(Wait...Eve you want him to kill YOUR father. Damn, you're cruel )

Eve: YOU LIED TO ME!!!
Seth: I needed your dad's blood sample. This was the only way.

Eva slaps Seth.

( ha twice in one night 😂 )

Jinder Mandel: Allow me to help you. Use my sword. Take it all.
Seth: No.
Jinder Mandel: that's your final answer? ( laughs )

Jinder falls backwards into the acid puddle. He walks out of the puddle looking all young.

Jinder Mandel: now, only one of us can leave this chamber alive.
Seth: We'll see about that.

Jinder picks up his sword and starts battling it out with Seth. It was a tough call, however at the end Seth got him. But he didn't kill him. Jinder is down on the ground. Eve want over to help her father up, until Jinder got his knife and put close to her neck.

Eve: Father, what are you doing?
Jinder Mandel: listen to me Seth, and listen good. You kill me. You lead the league of the assassins. Because, if you don't, I will kill the only person you have ever loved.

( this runs through the family )

Seth brings out his blade throws it at Jinder's hand and did a quick Superman Punch. He knocks him out. He threw Jinder to the wall and he use a needle to suck out a little of Jinder's blood.

Jinder Mandel: you should've killed me.
Eve: yes, he should have. What kind of man sacrifices his own daughter?

( DAMN!! )

Eve: ( turns to Seth ) and you, you lied to me. I thought you loved me, Seth. I thought you were ready to join our crusade.
Seth: Eve, I...
Eve: Don't..talk to the hand!! You two BOTH deserve each other.

Eve walks out of the room.

Seth sighs. He leaves the room and headed to Cesaro.

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱
What's going to happen next?
Where's Eve going?
Where's Catwoman?
Will Seth and Dean make it?

Leave a comment below!!!

Thx😊