Simply Perfect, Chapter 1.

I do NOT own any of the bands i have named, Skype, Facebook and any other thing i named that i can't think of right now.

Simply Perfect...

.....................................................

          Today was just a normal Friday, I woke up, got dressed, brushed my teeth and did my hair, just like any other day. Before school everyday I love to listen to music, music was my life, my favorite artist to listen to was Drake Christopher, or 'CatchingYourClouds'. When it was 6:45 a.m. I through on my black Vans, i always put them on right before i left, i threw my backpack on my back and headed up to my bus stop. Thankfully my busstop is only 2 houses up from my house on a corner.

          Let me introduce myself, I am Skyer Marie Olvera, My friends call me Sky or Sky-Sky, I have brown hair and brown eyes, and i wear glasses, I live in a small town, while being an outcast I never had many friends but I'm happy with the amount of friends I have now. I'm really laid back and don't do much. I mostly play video games and sleep, but my pasion is music, i play accoustic guitar and i really like to sing even though I am no good at it. Music is my whole world, I've never loved anything more than music.

          Today I was wearing my white 'Meet my dedication' Of Mice & Men tank top, a pair of black skinnies, obviously my Vans, some bracelets, and a starwars sweatshirt (best movie series ever, no h8 pls). When i got to school i went into the cafeteria and stood with my friends Alyssa, Taylor, Melanie and Dalton. We were all talking about bands and up coming concerts, I had mentioned Catching Your Clouds and how i would die to meet Drake! He is my idol, my friend had told about him going to the Bryan Stars tour, I couldnt help but smile, I love CYC and Bryan Stars!

           When I got home I immediately ran into my room, opened my laptop and googled the Bryan Stars tour to see if they had tour dates up, and they did. They were coming to Boston MA, on the 14th of November, only a few towns over! I quickly ran down stairs into my living room where my mom was sitting and watching tv, I begged her to let me go and told her how much i love Drake and his music and how much I had to meet him, she eventually said yes. I was so excited I could barley sleep that night knowing I would meet my idol!