Simply Perfect, Chapter 4.

1 week and 3 Days later, Friday.

.....................................................

          I had woken up to the sound of my phone vibrationg on my bed-side table, I grabbed my phone and looked to see what it was, it was a reminder I had put on my phone a week before. I read it and had a huge smile on my face. Catching Your Clouds was tomorrow! I felt like jumping up and down but it was to early in the morning to do that. I started getting ready for school, I couldnt get rid of the huge smile i had on my face as CYC was playing from my laptop.

           I put on my Metallica (metal fuck yeah) T-shirt, a pair of gray skinnies and, threw on all my bracelets. I walked down stairs and got myself some breakfast (most important meal of the day, servin' it up Skylers way! -Spongebob reference lmao) and sat down on my couch and watched the news until 6:45, I slipped my Vans on, put on my backpack and headed out the door. I got to school and just as I walked into the caffateria Taylor ran up to me and she looked really excited

"Tomorrow is the concert!"said Taylor

"I know, I am so excited! I cant wait any longer!" i squealed.

Most of our classes that me and Taylor had together we just talked about the concert, we were so excited!  We got yelled at atleast 5 times a class by our teachers because we would not shut up about it. After school we all walked outside and stood in a circle like we always do and talked before the buses got turned on. Me and Taylor started talking about the concert yet again. We just couldnt keep our mouths shut about it.

"Are you going to sleep over my house tonight so I don't have to pick you up tomorrow?" I asked

I'll have to stop home and get my clothes and stuff ready, I'll message you on Facebook later and tell you when I'll be leaving to go over!" She replied.

          The buses got started and we all hugged eachother and got on our busses. I sat down next to one of my friends Gabby who i ussually only talk to in school. We talked for a little bit then she got off the bus. The next bus stop was mine, I got off and ran down my street to my house. I opened the doors, threw my back pack down, kicked off my shoes and ran up stairs. I picked up my laptop and sat in my living room with it on my lap while watching Jerry Springer. At 3:47 Taylor messaged me she was leaving and should be at my house in 5 minutes.

          Taylor and her sister pulled up, Taylor got out of the car and walked up to my house as her sister drove away, I walked over to the door and opened it for her, we quickly hugged, and were walking to my room, we past my living room and my mom yelled "Hello Taylor!" and taylor replied "Hello Dena, how are you?" my mom said she was good and we continued walking up my stairs to my bedroom, I opened my door and we walked and and sat in my bed.

"Where can I put my back pack?" Taylor asked

"Just throw it anywhere i guess" I said with a small chuckle.

          I was almost 5 o'clock which meant almost dinner time. I was pretty hungry so Taylor and I walked back down stairs and walked into the kitchen. My mom was was getting something out of the ovan and asked me to grab some plates and forks, I got some and put them on the table an dhelped my mom put some food on everyones plate. I yelled for my sisters to come down stairs cause it was time to eat, They both ran down yelling "DINNER TIME, IT IS DINNER TIME!!" with their feet unintentonaly slamming on the ground.

          We all grabbed our food and carried it into the living room where we watched Dr. Phil. When me and Taylor finished eating I grabbed our plates and put them in the sink. We sat down and watched th rest of Dr. Phil then went up stairs. We both took showers and did our hair a little bit, and talked for a few hours. We eventually passed out.