1.0

Why So Serious
Chapter 1

1 sheep..., 2 sheeps,...3 sheeps....57 sheeps, I count in my mind but it's useless, nothing is boring enough to make me fall asleep, not even these freaking sheeps. I mean where are they even going in
this time of night shouldn't they be asleep?

'Sleep like a lamb' yeah right, lambs don't even sleep they go in other people's mind and bore them to death until they fall asleep so they could go away and do drugs...and party...and eat each other faces...

It's final. I have completely lost my mind. I don't even know what I am saying anymore. Curse this insomnia, that won't leave me.

And to top it all , I think I'm hearing some noises from the kitchen. Probably I'm imagining them, but either way I'm scared. It could be a psychopath that his hobby is killing people while they're asleep, or it could be a burglar, though he doesn't have anything to steal aside from dirty laundry, only if he enjoys smelly socks and boxers.

Or it could be someone way worse a crazy fan that wants to take some hair from the boys heads and clone them, I hope it won't be the last because My mind cannot afford to deal with four more idiots, these four are enough.

*bum* another noise. God, what should I do, I can't wake the boys, they've had a tired day and I'm not surprised that they're not hearing these noises.

That's it, I should get up and be the hero of the day...the night actually cause it's night you know? Anyway, i need a weapon, a weapon that won't entirely kill him just make him faint.

Aha! I got it Ashton's socks, man I'm a genius. The smell of them will make him faint and when he does I'll tie him against a chair and leave him there and probably make him hear the song 'Baby' by JB which is a great song by the way but for some reason others don't like it , and then I'm gonna take a selfie with him or something.