1.8

Why So Serious
Chapter 9

Ashton

'Wanna come to mine babe?'

I read the text Bryana just sent me.

'Sorry, hanging out with the guys. Tomorrow maybe?'

I didn't wait for her reply, instead I looked through the movies on Netflix, not knowing to decide on a rom-com or on a action-adv.

"Ash, I'm going to buy some food for the night." Michael said. And the sound of a shouting door was heard.

"Ash?" A tired looking Destiny came from the bedroom, her eyes were a little red and puffy but not really noticeable.

"Yeah?"

"What are you doing?" Destiny said as she sat in my lap, I drifted my attention to the TV, trying to ignore the fact that her lips are just a few inches away from my neck and how her hot breath is hitting my neck. Stop it, Ash. I shook my head.

"What movie should we watch?"

"I don't know." She said and I felt my chest vibrate and saw that she was laughing silently and I bit my lip to hold a smile that was forming in my lips.

As I was reading the description of this movie, that in lead role was Adam Sandler I felt something so soft , like a cloud in my neck that started to go up to my jaw.

A feel of pleasure filled my body, and immediately I felt myself getting hard. And that happened just by a kiss.