Chapter 6:

Chapter 6:

Rubbing her temples, Ginny stands in the attic, boggled by what she almost saw. Still, her curiosity still pulses. The feeling in her gut tells her there is more to the story than Hermione being Draco’s girlfriend and the two sleeping together.

Determined to find out all there is to know about this secret life that Hermione led, she plans to stay up all night to finish watching the rest of the memories.

Ginny releases the attic stairs, climbs down them, climbs to down to the main level, and sneaks into the kitchen to brew herself enough coffee for two or three cups.

As she waits for the coffee to brew, unwanted images kept popping into her head: Draco taking off Hermione’s undergarments, Draco taking of his undergarments, Draco on top of Hermione, and Hermione being completely okay with it, maybe even content with it.

Ginny shutters, desperately trying to focus on something else.

The images are gone, but strange questions begin to form in her mind. Have Ron and Hermione even slept together? Does Ron know that she’s slept someone already? If Ron knew that Hermione slept with Draco, would he still offer the guest room to him or even invite him into his home?

The clock is ticking on the wall, making her anxious, and coffee seems to be taking forever to brew.

When the coffee is finally hot enough, another question surfaces in Ginny’s mind: Are there any memories in Hermione’s pensieve about Ron?

The answer comes to her mind, but it doesn’t satisfy her, so she tries to push out of her brain.

Remembering the coffee, Ginny turns off the coffee maker and pours herself a cup, adding milk and sugar.

The first drink burns her tongue. She adds more milk to minimize the heat to a drinkable level. At a hasty pace, Ginny gulps it down in order to return to the attic.

Not bothering to rinse the cup out, Ginny leaves it on the counter, sprints up the stairs, pulls out the attic stairs, and crawls back up them.

Inhaling deeply, Ginny dives into Hermione’s pensieve.

Ginny feels as though the floodgates of lust must have been unleashed. Hermione and Draco were at it again…in more than one memory. The next six memories are of them shagging: in the bathroom, in their bedroom, on a train, in Madam Malkin’s, at the Malfoy Manor (which must have been for the thrill of it), in their bedroom again.

Annoyed and slightly disgusted, Ginny is relieved that these memories didn’t last very long.

Finally, this might be a normal memory of Draco and Hermione.

Hermione’s staring at her image in the mirror, from a side view. A group of young wizards pass by outside, holding various joke items from Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes, distracting her for a moment.

Bringing her attention back to the mirror, Hermione shifts her body the other way. She cocks her head to the right and to the left, then to the right again, exhaling loudly.

Hermione calls Draco, who is sifting through the men’s dress robes with his wand.

Sticking his wand in his back pocket, Draco walks over to Hermione.

“Feel this,” Hermione orders.

Hermione grabs Draco’s hand and leads it along her bare stomach, from top to bottom.

On his own, Draco runs his hand along Hermione’s stomach, looking at it and then at Hermione, with raised eyebrows. There’s a gleam in Draco’s eyes.