6

"Wake up. I have somewhere to take you."  "What? Why so early?"  "Venice get up."  "Yes ma'am." He said getting up to see her already dressed in a black pants suits, red stilettos,  her hair up in a bun and lips painted red as always. Taking note of her outfit after his shower he got dressed in a red button up, black slacks and black sneakers. "Good, lets go." "What about breakfast?"  "What you're about to see, its best if your stomach is empty." She replied swiftly entering the van.

Freen took Venice to a rundown, abandoned warehouse on the outskirts of the countrysideby the shore no one could have access. Inside, they meet a mysterious figure, a former business rival of Evelyn's who had attempted to sabotage her company.

Freen reveals that she had discovered the rival's plan and had taken measures to protect herself. The rival, now bankrupt and desperate, had become an example of what happens to those who cross Evelyn.

"This is what it means to be in this world,Venice. You must be willing to do whatever it takes to protect yourself, to eliminate threats. I'm teaching you to survive."

Freen and Venice sat on a worn, leather couch, watching the scene unfold before them. The rival, bound and gagged, was subjected to brutal torture, his screams echoing off the warehouse walls. Freen sipped her wine, her expression unflinching, while Venice's face turned green.

As the torture continued, Venice's discomfort grew. He shifted uncomfortably, his eyes darting away from the gruesome scene. Freen's gaze remained fixed, her eyes gleaming with a calculating intensity.

Suddenly, Venice lurched forward, his hand covering his mouth. He stumbled off the couch, racing towards the exit. Freen's voice followed him, calm and detached.

"Go, Venice. You can't handle the truth." Venice burst through the door, vomiting onto the gritty pavement. A guard, waiting outside, approached him.

"Ms. Yi says to take you to the hotel, sir. She'll join you later." Venice nodded weakly, still retching. The guard escorted him away, leaving Freen to watch the torture to its conclusion.

As the rival's screams faded into silence, Freen finished her wine, her expression unchanging. She rose from the couch, her eyes never leaving the lifeless body.

"Clean up this mess," she instructed the guards. "And make sure Venice is comfortable. He has much to learn."

With that, Evelyn turned and walked away, leaving the darkness of the warehouse behind.

Freen entered the house, her expression serene. Venice, pacing by the window, turned to face her. His eyes blazed with a mix of anger and revulsion.

"What was that?" Venice demanded, his voice shaking. "Why did you take me there?"

Freen poured herself a glass of water from the minibar, her movements calm. "I wanted to show you the reality of our world, Venice. The consequences of crossing me."

Venice's laugh was bitter. "Consequences? You call that torture and murder consequences?" Freen's gaze never wavered. "I call it necessary. That man tried to destroy me, Venice. He threatened everything I've built. I won't tolerate that."

Venice eyes widened in horror. "Are you trying to justify what I saw? You're saying it's okay to torture and kill someone who disagrees with you? You MURDERED SOMEONE!"

Freen's expression turned cold. "I'm saying it's necessary to protect myself, my business, and my people. You need to understand that, Venice. This world isn't for the faint of heart." Venice shook his head, disgust etched on his face. "I don't want to be part of this world, Freen. I don't want to be like you."

Freen's smile was a thin, cruel line. "You already are, Venice. You're just too blind to see it. But I'll open your eyes, one way or another."

Venice voice dropped to a whisper. "I'm not sure I want to see."

Freen's laughter was low, husky. "Oh, Venice. You have no idea what you want. But I'll show you. I'll teach you to embrace the darkness."

As Evelyn approached him, Julian felt a shiver run down his spine. Freen's voice was soft, gentle, as she stroked Venice hair. "You're so tired, Venice. So conflicted. You don't have to be. Just let go, trust me."

Venice's eyes drooped, his mind foggy. "I don't know, Freen. I feel like I'm losing myself." Freen's smile was warm, reassuring. "You're finding yourself, visit. You're finding your true potential. I'm just guiding you."

Venice's gaze drifted to hers, searching for answers. "But what about what I saw? The torture, the murder...?" Freen's expression turned concerned. "Oh, Venice. You're still stuck on that? That was just business. Necessary evil. You know that."

Venice's brow furrowed. "But it felt wrong. It felt evil." Freen's laughter was light, dismissive. "Evil is just a word, Venice. A label. What's important is what we achieve. And together, we can achieve greatness."

Venice's eyes narrowed, uncertainty creeping in. "But at what cost?" Freen's voice dropped to a whisper. "The cost is worth it, Venice. Trust me. You're just too close to see it. But I'll help you see. I'll guide you."

As Freen's words wrapped around him, Venice felt his doubts slipping away. He felt himself becoming lighter, freer. He nodded, surrendering to her persuasion.

Freen's smile was triumphant. "Good, Venice. Good. Now, let's focus on your future. Our future."