Chapter5⃣

I'm so so so so so so sorry guys!! I've been under so much stress lately, I moved and I've just been depressed for many months now and now I'm really sick in bed... But anyways I'm gonna try to update often since I don't really have a life*sighs* hope your ready for this chapter! It gets a little confusing at the end but don't worry mis amigas, it will hopefully get cleared up in the next chapter!

_____________________

"Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn" the first thing that comes to mind as soon as I start to regain consciousness. My head is pounding and my body aches, probably from doing physical exercise before I fainted.

"Why is she not awake yet! It's been almost 2 1/2 hours!" Who the is interrupting my sleep?
"Alpha calm down, she fainted from shock, her body needed this time to process what had happened to her."

Wait, who's that?
Do these people ever shut theirs mouths?? "Hey, this girl is trying to sleep here!" I call out as I turn on my side and bring a blanket closer to my face. "She's awake!" Ooooooh thats Xavier, I know this now because I feel the tingles as he jumps on top of me and hugs me.
"Get off me you fat ass!" I exclaim as I try to push him off of me. "Nooooooo, my baby is awake and I wanna cuddle!" He wines in my ear "Bitch? When have I ever wanted you to touch me? Let alone cuddle me?" I ask as I pry his arms from around me and sit up.

I look around the room and notice I'm in a room that looks like a kids hospital room. "Well damn, you're still a bitch" he says with a sigh." When am I not a bitch?" I say with sass. "Not to intrude on you two love birds but I'm Dr.Gildman, I was just checking your vitals" "Excuse me doc but we are not inlove, hell I don't even like this shit head" I exclaim while pointing at Xavier. "Sure Luna, sure." The doctors says dismissively.

My face is twisted in disgust when the doctor says that, "I swear on my unicorns grave that I will never, ever! Love him." After I say this I turn to look at Xavier and the look of pure heart break shines on his face. Guilt rips through my stomach to see him like that, and I don't know why. "Well I mean... I don't have a unicorn so I can't swear on its grave." I saw with resentment in my voice.

"YAAAAAAY, SHE MIGHT LOVE ME ONE DAY!" I look to see Xavier jumping up and down. "Don't get your hopes up." I chuckle but then I stop and look at the doctor. " Soooooo, Doc am I gonna die because if not I'm gonna go home now" as I try and get up the Dr.Gildman pushes me back down, which in return Xavier gets pissed and growls at the Doctor. "I'm not done checking your vitals, and please calm down Alpha."

"I am calm thank you." Xavier grumbles as he looks at me "Also you are home so there is no need to leave." I look at him with aggression written all on my face. He sees the look and instantly gets pissed off "You are my fucking mate, this is your damn home, and you will love me whether you want too or not!" He yells as he grabs my hands. I see why my mother made me run for so long... He's so bi-polar and rude... Then again I'm not helping matters. "Now mate, do you want me to hurt someone else? Maybe your mom? Or Dad? Because if you leave me, they are dead." This escalated quickly and I instantly start crying at this point... He wouldn't dare hurt my family would he? Then I would never ever ever love him...

"Okay, this is my home... But you hurt my family in anyway, and I will reject you." I say with no emotion in my voice "I'd love to see you try BabyGirl, because when you fail at doing that... I get to punish you." He smirks and let's go of my hands.

I sit there stunned and watch as he walks out. Why did he call me BabyGirl and said he would punish me if I tried to reject him? Where did the doctor go? Ugh. My head hurts and I'm tired... I can't let him see me weakening though, I'll keep fighting till I just can't fight any more...

That's a promise.