Game on

SARAH'S POV
I cannot believe it, like out of everyone, Katie had to meet James. And from what I know,James is just gonna use Ciara and then dump her, god I need to talk to James.
Ring ring ring
why isn't this jerk picking up, on the fifth ring he finally picks up.
"Hello" he says in a sleepy tone, i guess I woke him up.sorry not sorry.
"Remember me "
"Sarah!? Is that you?"
"Yea it's me"
"Missed me much huh" he says, missed and him, in his dreams.
"I called you to talk to you about something important, okay?, listen carefully"
" Listening " he says feeling annoyed.
"You know the girl you met in uni today, Ciara, she's the same Ciara that Zack has loved since 9th grade" i stop waiting for him to say something.when he doesn't say anything I continue,
"So don't mess with her, i hope you know what I'm talking about, if you hurt her, trust me ,you'd be lying right next to Natasha" i say coldly.
"You know what Sarah, you just think that you're a really good person, who doesn't do anything bad and you know what, you can't even see the good in another person, all you see is the bad. I have changed Sarah, I'm not the same old person and as for Zack and his love for Ciara, well if he doesn't take a step soon, i might just take his girl"
" Ja-" before I could say anything he shuts the phone, oh god what have I done.

Ciara's POV
Sarah has never been like this, I don't know what happened to her. I'm currently lying in my bed trying really hard to go to sleep but I can't, please who ever is dreaming about me stop, i'll get you some kitkats. No? Kitkats won't do, ok. I slowly and gradually feel my eyelids close.
Ring ring ring ring
What the hell is that sound,
*trash*
I did not just break my alarm clock, i look up to see if I had really broken my alarm clock, and yes I did,nice start to the day, i wonder what else might happen.
I get out of bed, go to my washroom, take a shower, brush my teeth, change into my school uniform and grab an apple for the table.
I sit in my car and open my phone to see 3 missed calls from Zack,1 message from Zack and 1 message from......James, how'd I get his number. I open James message,
"Mornin :)"
I quickly reply with a "good morning" and then open Zack's message to read what it says,
"Hey Katie, sorry I forgot about the timezones, you're probably asleep right now but when you wake up and come back from uni maybe we could video chat, I miss you sweet cheeks.have a good day :*"
Zack never really messages me. Somethings up.
First Sarah, then James messaging me a mornin out of nowhere, now him.
I look up and see that I've almost reached uni, I hate this place, like I don't even have a single reason to love this place aside from the food and i guess James, well at least I have a friend now.
James POV
Hhm I'm ready a little too early i guess, I swipe through my phone trying find something that might take this boredom away. I go to my contacts, I've got to tell drew to not pick me up today. Before I could message drew, one contact catches my eye and that's Ciara. I have a little fight with my brain before I sent her a small message,
"Mornin :)"
Simple but effective.
Sooner or later you'll fall for me Ciara Kate Miller. I smirk while thinking of what Sarah told me.
"Ciara has never had a boyfriend"
Well then i'll be her first and i'll make her wish that she never has a boyfriend again.

Authors note
What do think James is planning, do you think he'll make Ciara fall for him? Do think he'll fall for her?
Comment what you think.
Read on to know
Love ya